Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Twenty-Six Eggs

    The black-faced man nodded in agreement, "It will definitely sell for a good price. It looks like a rare animal."

    Worried about the strong attack power of the little monster, the second man found a sack and put her in it. Worried that she would suffocate to death, he deliberately tied the bag Keep your head out.

    The black-faced man who was in charge of doing the work was really impressed, "This little thing looks really good-looking, just like a cartoon villain in cartoons." "Only when it looks

    good can it be sold at a high price. Lock it up and let's hide it here for a few days. Wait for the limelight to pass before running away, bring her with me when the time comes, and find an opportunity to make a move, maybe it can sell for hundreds of thousands."

    Dai Fanxing heard it vaguely, knowing that he was being caught, and was angry and angry. urgent.

    If there was nothing wrong with her health, she wouldn't be afraid of two men, not to mention two monsters, but now she was so weak that she couldn't even open her eyelids.

    After the little monster was settled, the eyebrowless man casually threw half a dry steamed bun over, "Eat this when I'm hungry." After checking the doors and windows, the two men closed the door and left without worry,

    their voices came faintly from behind the door: "I'm lucky today!" , found that this yard is unoccupied, and picked up a little monster that looks very valuable." The

    eyebrowless man was still relatively sober, "Be careful, and be careful in the next few days."

    The voice disappeared, and the sack The little monster kicked his legs.

    The space is very small, and it is a bit difficult to use. The little monster sniffed aggrievedly.

    She misses Mingyu even more now. If she finds out that she is not there when she returns home, will Mingyu mistakenly think that she left without saying goodbye and won't even look for her?

    ... No, Ming Yu will definitely be very anxious.

    Can't make him worry.

    Dai Fanxing tried hard to open a slit, the curtains were drawn, the room was a bit dark, but it could be seen that it was a bedroom with simple furnishings, only a table and a bed.

    The doors and windows are locked, and it is impossible to find someone to save him, but...

    The little monster raised its neck, calling for life with all its strength.

    "Aww!"

    Is there a monster?

    "Come on, come on!"

    Unexpectedly, the effect was surprisingly good, just the next moment, a black shadow appeared out of thin air in the corner of the room, and then there was the faint sound of scales scraping against the ground.

    The black shadow gradually approached, and Dai Fanxing was surprised to see a snake.

    Another snake.

    However, it was neither Fang Snake nor Yu Fan. The moment he saw it, Dai Fanxing suspected that the snake in front of him was the same snake as Yu Fan.

    Yu Jin has one head and two bodies, but the one in front of him is just the opposite, with two heads and one body.

    The scales on its body are very beautiful, and it can also flash colorful colors in a dim environment.