Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Thirty-Six Eggs

    Excitedly, Shan Mian slid slowly down from the pillar, and moved closer to talk to Ming Yu: "Xing Xing has a very demonic aura, and gradually I can feel that she will be a powerful monster, and it won't take long to transform. "

    At that moment, Mingyu's emotions were a little...complicated.

    "It doesn't take long..."

    Shan Mian: "Ordinary monsters may take three or four hundred years, and stars may take two hundred years!"

    Mingyu's chest sinks slightly, oh, it will take two hundred years...

    even if he succeeds in extending his life in the future , can die, can't wait for the stars to take form, right?

    In fact... you don't have to pay too much attention to the sense of gender boundaries, after all, when she is alive, she will be a cute little monster.

    Before, Ming Yu was still hesitant to sleep in a separate bed with the gender-conscious little monster, and he might as well occupy the bamboo bed by himself at night.

    Now let go of this idea, no need, really no need.

    So, at night, one person and one beast shared a pillow and slept soundly.

    However, as soon as the wind blows, they automatically hug each other tightly.

    After a while, Ming Yu opened his eyes first, and then Dai Fanxing also opened his eyes, looking around speechlessly.

    Even though it's already summer, it's still a little cold to sleep outside. The blankets on their bodies will be blown through by the night wind, so cold that they have to hug each other to keep warm.

    No way, one person and one beast got up at the same time, dragged the blanket, abandoned the bamboo bed under the corridor, and returned to the house.

    After lying down again, Ming Yu yawned, and the little monster also groaned, and they both fell asleep.

    ...

    Since the move, after Shanmian's hype among the monsters, the monsters have inexplicably started a trend of giving Dai Fanxing a meeting gift.

    When I opened my eyes in the morning, I saw Shanmian excitedly guarding the door, with a weasel standing beside him.

    Today's Whirlwind Demon is inexplicably formal. He is actually wearing a small dress, but he doesn't know which pet dog it was taken off. He also wears a funny bow tie around his neck.

    Seeing Mingyu, Whirlwind Yao proudly puffed out her small chest, explaining her intentions: "I'm here to give Little Xingxing a meeting gift."

    Mingyu glanced at it up and down, remembering the last time he had transformed himself face-to-face, and when he spoke, There was no ups and downs in the tone, but there was an inexplicably cold feeling.

    "You're not wearing pants."

    The weasel screamed, crossed its legs, and jumped around, "Ah, I thought it was very formal to wear clothes, do you want to wear pants?"

    It cleverly rolled up the whirlwind, using the whirling grass blades Covering the empty lower body|body, he squeezed out a flattering smile at Mingyu, "I heard from Zhongneng that it has already given the little monster a meeting gift. According to the rules of the monster clan, monsters must give gifts to newborn little monsters." A gift, today I came here specially to give a meeting gift, and then, can I take the little monster out to play?"