Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    The little monster was very happy to be able to speak, and was eager to share the good news with Ming Yu as soon as possible.

    Unexpected events did not make her wish.

    Sitting comfortably in the bathtub last night, enjoying Mingyu's skillful scrubbing service, the little monster calmed down and thought seriously.

    Thinking back to my own voice when I spoke, it was very nice, clear and pleasant, but at the first listen, I could tell that the voice was not young, very youthful, very girlish.

    Ming Yu patted the base of her tail to signal the little monster to turn around. The water vapor and mist acted dually, and Ming Yu's fair skin was dyed a faint crimson.

    Dai Fanxing was about to open his mouth, but when he met Mingyu's dark eyes, his spiritual orifice, which was accustomed to dodging, suddenly moved.

    It suddenly occurred to him that, given the excessive amount of awkwardness in Mingyu's personality, if he heard her voice was a girly voice with a soft texture, how would he react?

    On the night of Geng Shen's day, seeing the red line between the two of them, he could stay awkward for days.

    Originally, he wanted to give Mingyu a big surprise, but at that moment, his thoughts suddenly stopped, and the little monster closed his mouth tightly. At that time, he secretly made up his mind to keep Mingyu from knowing that he could speak before transforming into form. .

    She didn't want Ming Yu to ignore her. It would take three or four days at least, the feeling would be unbearable, a few hours would be enough.

    So, the little monster happily continued to be a little mute who could only whine, and only talked to himself when no one was around.

    How could things be so unfortunate!

    The little monster collapsed.

    The little monster has no idea what to do!

    When the strong wind rolled the thick fog and rolled over, the little monster's heart opened again: just refuse to admit it!

    Anyway, the fog was so thick just now, even if Mingyu heard the sound, he couldn't be sure it was her.

    Dai Fanxing calmed down, seeing Ming Yu's dazed expression, he immediately recovered his composure, pretended to be normal, picked up snacks with his big tail, and showed off to Ming Yu the offering he just got.

    Mingyu managed to regain his composure, looked at the little monster who ran towards her with snacks, opened his mouth, and asked her, "Xing Xing, was it you who spoke just now?

    " say what.

    In fact, it is okay to panic in my heart, I hope Mingyu will not be entangled, and the matter will be solved quickly!

    Mingyu squatted down, and the little monster stuffed all the snacks into his arms to divert his attention.

    Mingyu's clear black pupils are like the clear night sky after the rain. With a little scrutiny, he confirmed with the little monster again, "Xingxing, I seem to have heard you just now?" If it wasn't for the scales covering the outside of the skin,

    Dai Fanxing would feel cold sweat It must have revealed her guilt.

    "Wow?"

    The little monster couldn't understand, so the little monster could only whine.