Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Ling Zimu was stunned.

    Lips quivered up and down in disbelief.

    What does he mean?

    A little more serious beating...

    Isn't it a hint to his parents?

    After reacting, Ling Zimu screamed angrily, like a fish on a chopping board, still about to be firmly held down by the kitchen knife of fate.

    As a result of the resistance, they were subjected to more serious "education".

    Ling Zimu was being beaten there, and Ming Yu chatted with Sister Xu, "This cooling patch is good, it can dissipate blood stasis and reduce swelling. I still have a lot at home, so you can use it." "Wow!"

    Ling

    who was unyielding a few minutes ago Zimu was so angry that he burst into tears.

    The parrot in the cage is very good at imitating, imitating his cry, with a rhythmic rhythm.

    Before Ming Yu left, he asked Sister Xu in front of Ling Zimu: "Am I coming to class on time tomorrow?"

    Sister Xu: "Okay."

    Ling Zimu cried even more sadly.

    Mingyu came out feeling refreshed.

    The moon was hanging high, insects were chirping, on the wall, a round head with ears pierced swished back, and Ming Yu knew who it was at a glance.

    Just so curious? Mingyu laughed.

    Suddenly there was a dog barking at the street corner, and in the darkness, the dog's eyes shone menacingly, and several stray dogs ran wildly in pursuit like a gust of wind.

    At first, Ming Yu thought it was coming towards him, until he saw a bunch of fish on the ground, and a round shadow was dragging the fish away.

    Mingyu pushed open the door, and the shadow got in. The stray dog ​​saw the human, and didn't dare to chase after it, and left with a few whines.

    "Wow!"

    Seeing his own shadow, Dai Fanxing was startled, hurriedly lowered his head to look at his feet, in the hazy yellow light, the shadow had long since disappeared.

    When did it go out?

    From eating to now, she didn't feel anything at all, and she didn't deliberately devote her energy to paying attention, and she even forgot about Qingying Qian.

    Dai Fanxing was puzzled, and the shadow passed over the grass stem, and the fish on it were dragged all the way back, with mottled scales and scars.

    "Does the star want to eat fish?"

    Mingyu leaned over to observe the shadow under the light of the courtyard. It was dirty, covered with mud and grass leaves, and gave off a foul smell. It was obviously the one being chased by stray dogs. I escaped all the way back from the adventure.

    The shadow seemed to feel nothing. After completing the task, he took advantage of the situation and went back to the ground, and began to be a shadow conscientiously again.

    Dai Fanxing lifted the grass stem in exactly the same way as when he tied the square snake. The fish on it was still a little alive, and it fluttered for a while and then stopped moving.

    She used Mingyu's mobile phone to watch videos before, and she really wanted to eat fish.

    Unexpectedly, the shadow will help her catch it back.