Chapter 71 - 80

_
Chapter 71 Seventy-one eggs

    The sky seems to have leaked a hole, and the heavy rain is black and heavy, weaving into a dark blue and oppressive curtain.

    The window frames are old and have some water seepage.

    Mingyu and the three of us confirmed whether the little monster had put on her dog shoes. In the silence, he suddenly said, "Otherwise, I'll go and return the tiger skin to them?" Liu Xu stopped

    Mingyu from going, " They are all tigers, you can tell how big they are just by looking at the tiger skin, isn't it equivalent to delivering food to them when you go out?" Ming Yu remembers that there are laws to limit the relationship between

    monsters and humans, tiger demons It shouldn't be possible to hurt him.

    Furthermore, the stars are still here, it is the instinct of the monster race to love the newborn little monsters.

    Ming Yu bypassed Liu Xu and went to the corner to get the tiger skin, "Don't be afraid, take back the tiger skin, they will definitely go away."

    Liu Xu hurriedly recruited allies to prevent Ming Yu from going out.

    Everyone was afraid of tigers, and agreed that they didn't want Ming Yu to go out and take risks.

    But at this moment, the little monster jumped onto Mingyu's body and was firmly supported by his strong arms.

    She has the posture of a protector, silver lightning flashing from her horns in the dark, like the huge antlers of a reindeer from the shadows.

    "Do you want to go with me?" With a heavy bosom and a sense of stability in his heart, Ming Yu adjusted his arms to make Xing Xing nest more comfortably.

    Xing Xing nodded, pointed to his horns with electric lights, and let out a howl that he considered mighty.

    Ming Yu suppressed a smile, "Okay, let's go, and get rid of those tigers earlier, so that we don't have to panic." The

    rain was as heavy as beans, knocking on the glass windows, and the shapes of the mountains and fields became blurred.

    Ming Yu was about to push the door to go out, but felt the door panel was pushed back by the strong wind, he didn't push it open, and was about to try again, the wind and rain that came in through the crack of the door was mixed with the sound of tigers roaring at the same time.

    Does the roar of a tiger sound like a curse?

    They are also really insulting.

    "A fish? It has so much courage that it dares to offend us tiger demons. Did it eat the guts of a bear's heart and a leopard?" "Damn,

    my ass has turned into a fish's tail!"

    "Gulululu!"

    the tigers It seemed to be struggling, and splashes exploded in the torrential rain, and the horrific earthquake made the door frames and window frames in the room tremble.

    "What's going on?" Gao Wei looked around in a panic, picked up Mingyu's sketchpad nearby, and laid it across his chest.

    Everyone was looking for something, planning to use it to protect themselves, Yao Xinning simply wrapped himself in a quilt.

    "Are the tigers fighting? Are they fighting among themselves?"

    Even Mingyu hesitated at the moment, the little monster in her arms was looking out of the window curiously, but unfortunately the rain was too fast and visibility was very low, even if her eyesight was amazing It's hard to see.