Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Zhong Neng thought deeply, "If it was you, it might not take as long compared to us, but it will take at least a hundred years."

    A hundred years.

    Dai Fanxing was suddenly discouraged, and sighed sadly, his ears were limp and drooping to the sides of his head.

    Zhong Neng couldn't bear it, "But if there is a good opportunity, maybe it will be soon."

    Chance, what is chance?

    Zhongneng: "There are too many situations." It scratched the mouse's face with its thin paws, "Actually, I don't know very well, the reason why it is called chance is because the probability is extremely small." Dai Fanxing was melancholy again,

    always The big shining eyes are like a forest at sunset, surrounded by green mist, and the gloomy tree shadows stand up and stretch for a stretch.

    Suddenly... a little irritable.

    Especially the indistinct voice of the girl came through the door.

    But soon, the girl left quickly.

    Mingyu pushed the door open again and came in, walked to the corner, picked up the little monster, and patted the confetti on her big tail, "Do you like that kind of biscuit? I'll ask her to get you some more, that's all. One time, I still have to eat well in the future."

    The thick fog in the little monster's eyes suddenly dissipated most of it, and the sun shone in again.

    Was it for her?

    The little monster's big tail began to swing happily from side to side.

    But soon, Liu Chuchu's screams were suddenly heard from the direction of the basketball court.

    "Monster Qi!" Zhong Neng sniffed and sniffed, and said firmly, "It's the hair-cut fox, it really dared to come!"

    Thinking of Xing Xing's frequent bad luck because of the hair-cut fox, Zhong Neng couldn't get angry. Holding the academic hat on his head, he ran rather funny, and his paws frequently slipped on the floor.

    There was a sudden gust of wind around the gymnasium, and it was the first time for Mingyu to witness the entanglement and condensation of several streams of demonic energy, if there was any substance, it was even mixed with obvious anger.

    They are all monsters who deliberately ambushed here tonight, waiting for the haircut fox to be caught.

    "Wow!"

    The little monster suddenly became excited, howled at the moon, jumped off Ming Yu's body, pawed vigorously with its four claws, and ran towards the basketball court.

    Ming Yu hurriedly chased after him.

    When he arrived at the basketball court, he happened to see a white-haired fox being thrown high up. It turned around in the air, with its front paws touching the ground first, and its posture was quite elegant.

    The fox shook his white fur, and the hair became flowing again, and he was satisfied with it. He glanced at the little monster who appeared at the door, and his two front paws rubbed against the ground impatiently, making harsh noises.     It looked vigilantly at the butterfly demon in the

    opposite sky: "What are you doing, why are you mobilizing so many people?"

When a demon appears, it will show a disgusted expression.