Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Mingyu found that the stars became more clingy.

    Ever since he finished brushing his teeth, Mingyu has been hanging on him, and Mingyu has to carry a heavy weight while cooking, and he has to worry about scalding her, which is really frustrating.

    After the goat milk was ready, Ming Yu passed it behind him, and immediately a pink paw crossed his shoulder, stretched forward, and took the milk bottle.

    With such a close distance, Ming Yu could even hear the sound of her gurgling and drinking milk, she drank too fast and even choked.

    Mingyu asked: "Drink slowly." Dai

    Fanxing who was hanging behind him responded softly: "Oh~"

    Mingyu's main job today is to cooperate with the filming. Since there are always strange monsters looking for him with the evil spirit, Mingyu Still take her to school and put her there with Taomu Yao.

    This time when Mingyu left, the little monster showed great reluctance.

    Mingyu looked back several times, but she stood still and watched him off, with an expression that seemed to say "you should pick me up early".

    Mingyu felt a little distressed when she was like this.

    It would be better to be like yesterday and not care about his departure.

    Today's shooting location was in the library, so many students were attracted to watch. Ming Yu changed into his school uniform and waited by the side, waiting for Li Huizi to communicate the process.

    Ming Yu arrived early and found a corner where there was no one else and began to endorse.

    Liu Xu came in suddenly, anxious, and searched the crowd, Ming Yu was the only acquaintance, walked over and asked him: "Where is Liu Chuchu, is she not here today?" Ming Yu just wanted to say that he didn't know, and took the

    breakfast Liu Chuchu suddenly appeared while yawning.

    Liu Xu sensed that when she looked up, Liu Chuchu met Mingyu's gaze, and instantly suppressed her yawn, brushed the broken hair from her forehead behind her ears, and tried to maintain a ladylike demeanor.

    Normally, Liu Xu who has a good relationship with her would definitely slap her with pretentiousness, but today she has something important to do.

    "It happened again!" Liu Xu's voice was exaggerated, and she grabbed Liu Chuchu's wrist forcefully.

    Liu Chuchu was in pain, and wanted to get rid of it, "What, talk well, and girls can't touch each other."

    In front of Ming Yu, she tried to be as reserved as possible.

    Mingyu's attention was not on her at this moment, he was more interested in what Liu Xu said, and his hand turning the pages of the book slowed down obviously.

    Happened again?

    Has another girl's hair been cut?

    Ming Yu felt it was ridiculous.

    Liu Xu said yesterday that the peach trees withered and the like were naturally due to the reduction of the evil spirit of the peach tree demon, which could no longer maintain the body's daily blooming. As for the whirlwind that appeared inexplicably, then she must have encountered the whirlwind demon. Thinking of having fun, a changeling doesn't even know a weasel in clothes.

    Only the white fox...

    Ming Yu carefully recalled that he had never seen a monster in the form of a fox before.