Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Thirty-five Eggs

    The corners of Mingyu's mouth curled up slightly, "Look at her, it seems that the horns can be scared back."

    The little monster doesn't like horns, he can feel that every time he touches the horns, he has this expression, silly.

    Dai Fanxing really doesn't like long horns, it's in the way, she can't sleep on her stomach, and there is an extra obstacle on her head when she squeezes the railing, although she doesn't know how to go through the railing.

    However, is he as stupid as Ming Yu said?

    The little monster showed accusing eyes.

    Ming Yu repeated the same trick, and put her claws on the horns, and the little monster bared its teeth again, making threatening sounds.

    "It's so cute!"

    Wu Wenhua and Zhong Neng held their faces together, their faces were covered with blood.

    Ming Yu: "Are you sure it's cute, not stupid?"

    Wu Wenhua and Zhong Neng didn't care about him, surrounded by the little monster, they wanted to cut out their trembling hearts and give them to her.

    Mingyu: ...It's hopeless.

    Gao Wei and the others will come back soon, the little monster has finished his meal quickly, and the monster is sleeping and resting. Zhongneng and Shanmian accompanied him, and Shanmian helped to play the fan, acting like a little maid, but it enjoyed it very much, and the two heads gave out low contented laughter from time to time.

    Zhong Neng was at the side, singing her a lullaby in the language of rats and rats, squeaking, the frequency was slow, and it was not noisy. After listening to it for a long time, it was really pleasant.     Several big boys set up tables in the courtyard. There is a simple pavilion in the southwest corner of the yard, and there is a fish pond below it. It is quite artistic to enjoy fish while eating.     Gao Wei and the others bought four cases of beer.     It wasn't the first time for Mingyu to drink beer. When he was just in college and didn't know about him, the four of them in the dormitory had dinner twice. It was the first time for him to drink, but he drank very little.     Today is the first time to drink so much beer.

    The five boys bumped their glasses from time to time, and Wu Wenhua was the worst drinker. He fell into the rocking chair early and fell asleep, snoring louder than the insects in the courtyard.

    The moonlight climbed up, dimly lit the four corners of the pavilion.

    Ming Yu's eyes were foggy, his cheeks were flushed, and when he looked around in a daze, his neck was also covered with a layer of crimson.

    "Hi, why aren't you drunk yet?" Gao Wei poured another glass for Ming Yu without believing in evil.

    Mingyu didn't refuse, grabbed his hot earlobe, drank half of it in one go, and licked his lips. Why did the beer get sweeter the more he drank it, or did he have a problem with his sense of taste?

    There was a bang, Gao Wei couldn't hold on, and fell on the table. The table was full of wine bottles lying on the ground.

    The moonlight blended with the night, stretching like climbing vines to Mingyu's dark eyes, and then whistling, small white flowers bloomed.

    Sometimes he was sober, and sometimes he was in a daze. He sat there blankly, with his head up, looking up at the stars and the moon through the air-tight pavilion.