Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Ming Yu subconsciously bit his lower lip, holding back his embarrassment and said: "She can't give birth."

    Shen Weng said that monsters can't give birth even if they want to, otherwise how could there be no new little monsters for more than a thousand years?

    The humorous uncle was full of regrets, "It's a pity to be sterilized."

    Mingyu: "..."

    ...

    After finally dissipating the heat from his face, Mingyu opened the sunshade curtains, and found that the scenery outside the car window had changed. The green fills the field of vision.

    Gao Wei was still observing classmate Xiao Ming's favorite pet without a trace, and his eyes were inadvertently attracted by the beautiful scenery outside the car window.

    "We're going to the destination soon."

    The driver suddenly honked the horn and cursed loudly. It was as if the pause button had been pressed in the car, and everyone looked ahead curiously.

    It turned out that there were passengers blocking the way, and the young man in fashionable clothes was holding a mobile phone, looking like he was shooting a video.

    The road narrows, and there will be various unexpected emergencies when turning a corner. The driver slows down and complains to the members of the tour group. Speaking of the recent increase in tourists, most of them come to do live broadcasts.

    The reason came from the fact that there was a peony plantation on their mountain, and all the peonies withered overnight.

    "There is a specially bred variety with a flowering period in July. Before flowering, the roots of the flower are all rotten, and the leaves turn yellow one after another. I have reported to the police and inspected the soil environment. Everything is normal. The boss originally hoped to earn some ticket money during the peak tourist season. The rare breeds that have been cultivated so hard have suffered, and they cannot be sold. The boss lost money this year and was afraid that he would pawn his pants. , attracting a lot of spectators.”

    At first, the mountains that were only composed of lines in sight now become three-dimensional and majestic, and the pedestrians who come and go like weaving at the foot of the mountain are small.

    Pushing the window open with a finger, fresh air poured in. Ming Yu deliberately leaned over and sniffed, to get rid of the unignorable smell of grass and trees, and the evil aura was also strong.

    Not surprisingly, Shenshang Laolin couldn't have fewer monsters.

    According to San Weng himself, it takes root in the deep mountains, and there are many monsters similar to San Weng. Only when they are in nature can they feel comfortable and safe.

    Suddenly the wind blew up, and on the undulating hills in the distance, the howling of animals could be faintly heard.

    "Little monster, it's a little monster!"

    "Little monster came to our territory?"

    "Why would she come now, it's not the right time!"

    "It will affect our plan!"

    The chirping voice was hidden in the wild greenery Among them, the leaves churned and collided, making rustling sounds one after another, covering up the whispers.

    Dai Fanxing also felt the evil spirit, climbed onto Mingyu's lap, stood up, grabbed the car window and looked out.

    The bus skillfully traveled on the winding road and drove towards the sketching base at the end. After several turns, the little monster was almost thrown off.