Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Eighteen Eggs

    "I sent it!"

    Mingyu quickly interrupted, and he successfully diverted the eyes of the students who were about to put the backpack on. He stared at that face that was too beautiful, as if he couldn't believe that he would send it. Weird sound.

    "You posted it?" Gao Wei's drowsiness was completely driven away.

    Mingyu's heart skipped a beat, "Wow..."

    The feeble and intermittent voice seemed to have an echo effect, and instantly spread throughout the studio, even the teacher's eyes were attracted.

    Gao Wei commented: "Student Xiao Ming, you are quite cute."

    The students were also amused, imitating him and howling.

    Ming Yu's ear tips were flushed, and he resumed writing on the sketch paper with a blank expression.

    Seeing him shy and shy, the whining sound seemed to get louder. The teacher sitting by the window took a sip of jasmine tea, smiled, and didn't make a sound to stop him. It was just strange, why didn't he find this classmate named Ming Yu in the past, with top grades in his major? , he is handsome, and seems to be popular. He should be the teacher's favorite type of student, but he has no impression of him. Why is this?

    In one day, Ming Yu's word of mouth changed from a generous classmate Xiao Ming to a cute Xiao Ming classmate. Even when Lao Yu and Yao Xinning talked to him, the distance between them changed from two meters to one meter.     They warmly invited Mingyu to the cafeteria to cook dinner together, and it seemed that they planned to return the invitation. Mingyu excused that he was too tired and wanted to go back to the dormitory to rest early, so he hurriedly bought two meals and rushed back.     "Student Xiaoming has a pretty good appetite, and every time he packs two meals."     Generous and generous. A little cute. Appetite is good. Student Xiaoming: "..."     After returning, Ming Yu locked the door of the dormitory, put his backpack on his lap, The little monster who had woken up early hugged its tail and rolled out with a grunt.     After sleeping all afternoon, Dai Fanxing was already hungry, Mingyu must have bought her boiled shrimp again, the smell couldn't escape her sensitive little nose.

    Seeing that she couldn't wait to flip through the plastic bag, Mingyu didn't stop her. They ate the same food at night, and the taste of the food was very bland, because he was afraid that the little monster would miss his share.

    "You almost made a mistake today, you know?" Ming Yu said while wiping the dishes for her.

    Dai Fanxing immediately raised her arms, as if she wanted to punish herself physically, she was a little reluctant in her heart, bared her teeth, as if saying that she didn't mean it.

    Everyone has been talking in their dreams, and they feel drowsy when they fall asleep, and they can't be controlled if they want to.

    And today's dream is very strange, she dreamed of a big crab, everything in the dream seems to be under the direction of this big crab, throwing her high on a lonely boat on the ocean, shaking back and forth in the storm, Almost did not shake the beast spit.

    Later, she was out of breath, yelled, slapped the thick fog away with her paw, and accidentally grabbed the crab leg of the big crab. It struggled and said that it was here to avenge its little brother. There were bursts of harmonious laughter.

    "Okay, I won't punish you today. I know you didn't do it on purpose. Come and eat."

    As usual, Mingyu let the little monster eat first, and he raced against time to peel her shrimp. At night, the cafeteria was crowded, and Gao Wei and the others had passed for more than half an hour. Come back in an hour.