Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Seven Eggs

    Dai Fanxing tucked her claws into her fingers, and the two blades of the scissors opened and closed according to her movements, and the blades shone coldly, falling into the big emerald eyes.

    Hmph, if you dare to cut my fur, I will cut yours too!

    Turning his head to look at Mingyu on the bed, his sleeping position is very regular, maybe he just fell asleep, his hair is not messed up.

    Dai Fanxing's target is the short hair next to Mingyu's ear.

    She is a person who pays attention to treating others in the same way. She and Mingyu rescued each other once, but he cut her fur, and Dai Fanxing wanted to get it back at night.

    Surrounded by the night, the little monster raised the scissors in his hand and murmured: "Aww, aww..."

    I just cut one, one...

    Just as I made up my mind, my short legs kicked onto the side of the bed, and Ming Ming on the bed Yu suddenly turned over.

    Dai Fanxing was startled and turned into an ice sculpture.

    Ming Yu couldn't sleep soundly, and turned back again.

    Dai Fanxing felt that it was not safe, if he woke up halfway, he would not be able to explain clearly. So he decided to wait a little longer, and lay back with the scissors in his arms.

    She has plenty of energy and can wait.

    Waiting and waiting, Dai Fanxing yawned, closed his eyes, and unconsciously fell into a deep sleep.

    The sleeping little monster does not have those small movements, and its ears and tail are very peaceful.

    Mingyu, who was pretending to be asleep, opened his eyes, propped up his upper body, and glanced at the scissors held in the arms of the little monster, his eyes dimmed.

    He thought of Fang Snake, who had troubled him for twelve years. Could it be that the little monster had the same purpose as it, but in a different way, and would attack after gaining his trust?

    Just like now.

    Mingyu was a little uncertain.

    The little monster sleeps in a naive manner, with its limbs and belly open, and its slightly protruding belly slowly rises and falls with its breathing.

    Staring at her in the dark for a while, Ming Yu was conflicted.

    Looking at the pair of scissors that had been used to cut the fur of the little monster, he suddenly thought that before the little monster hatched, Fang Snake urged him to make it into delicious food, but after the little monster broke its shell, it angrily threw Fang Snake Stir fry in a frying pan.

    Heaven and man are at war in their hearts, Ming Yu finally decides to let the little monster go, if it really kills him... that's not bad, as if there is nothing worth nostalgic about in this world.

    Mingyu thought sadly, and slowly closed his eyes.

    With things in her mind, Dai Fanxing admitted that she didn't sleep very well, and when she heard rustling noises beside her, she woke up quickly.

    Thinking that Ming Yu got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, Dai Fanxing immediately changed from lying down to lying down, and hid the cold scissors under his belly.

    She thought she was perfectly dressed, and was about to snicker, but her eyes fell on the half-open window.

    Dai Fanxing felt strange, she remembered clearly, before going to bed, Mingyu checked several times whether the window was closed tightly, and he was still lying on the bed, and he could see the slightly raised outline under the blanket, so he couldn't have opened it himself, right?