Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    The Butterfly Demon is still dressed neatly today, maybe he is not afraid of the heat, and he didn't show an inch of skin on his body.

    "I seem to see you often recently."

    Mingyu stood at the door, not giving way.

    The butterfly demon slowly raised the glass bottle above her hand, and a sweet scent of nectar diffused in the moist air in the morning.

    "I'm here to deliver nectar to the stars."

    Out of the corner of his eye, Mingyu caught a glimpse of a black shadow running past his feet, thinking it was a little monster at home, but unexpectedly, it was her shadow.

    Shadow enthusiastically wants to climb on the butterfly demon, the goal is the nectar in his hand, it looks very coveted and wants to eat it.

    Shadows are very similar to stars in temperament, very similar.

    For example, gluttony.

    The Butterfly Demon smiled, and lowered the nectar to let the shadow sniff it.

    He lazily lifted his eyelids and guessed what Mingyu was thinking, "After all, the shadow is a part of the star, and it will express her heart more directly, and will not hide her true heart." Mingyu walked out in the morning light,

    walking thinking.

    When I was sleeping last night, the stars clamored for supper, and the shadow would eat snacks in the middle of the night.

    After that, why put one person and one beast in a tightly hugging pose?

    Does Xing Xing want him to hug her to sleep?

    Xingxing is obviously very afraid of the heat.

    The mobile phone in his pocket vibrated suddenly, Mingyu took it out to look at it, Wu Wenhua was urging the video.

    He is currently in the mountains, and the signal is not stable. Taking advantage of the signal, he told Mingyu to take more videos and send them to him at once. He will post a section every one or two days.

    Ming Yu clicked into the photo album, added a video, and the sending speed was really slow, and occasionally it would show that the sending failed.

    ...

    At the lively rural wedding banquet, the festive big red rushed from the front of the house to the back of the house, and even the chicken coop couldn't escape.

    Next to the banquet ingredients lined up, a tall and strong figure squatted.

    The strong woman refreshes the video from time to time, and today she was lucky enough to receive a new video without likes or comments.

    Hot and fresh.

    There was an excited smile that didn't match the image on the woman's sharp face, she clicked on it, and looked at it from the beginning to the end seriously.

    The video is of a little monster eating ice cream.

    The second half-price ice cream event launched by a chain fast food brand store, the little monster has one in each hand. At first, he looked very happy, acting like a sea king, and his pink tongue was able to take care of the two ice creams with ease.

    The temperature is too high, the ice cream melts too fast, and the paws soon become sweet and greasy.

    How much enjoyment at the beginning, how embarrassing it will be later.