Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Twenty-Nine Eggs

    Ming Yu has always been ignorant of other people's emotions. This is a habit he has developed since he was a child. Whether it is malicious rejection by others or gratitude and appreciation, it is not important to Ming Yu.

    Human emotions are always ever-changing. One moment the sun is shining brightly, and the next moment can be thunderous. He doesn't want to be affected by other people's emotions, and the most important thing is to be himself.

    "What's the matter?" Facing them, Ming Yu remained indifferent.

    Even if the two girls think that the three of them have experienced life and death together, they should be closer than others.

    "We...we want to thank you."

    Mingyu explained to them seriously: "The gangsters had a sudden emergency, and I didn't save you."

    The short-haired girl insisted: "But you didn't throw away your clothes like Minggan. Now let's run away alone."

    Recalling the scene of Ming Gan's foot oiling, she still feels chills, blaming her for being naive, for not discovering the true face of Master Ming | , to show them frankly.

    In contrast, at least Ming Yu didn't run away immediately, the gangster was still some distance away from him at that time, he had enough time to turn around and run away, like Ming Gan did. But he didn't do that, and he didn't seem to be scared stupid on the spot, his eyes were extremely bright and firm.     The short-haired girl was furious, and she gritted her teeth and added, "And Minggan didn't call the police, he ran home, the police called him to inquire, and he started to stammer and refuse to tell the truth, you bastard!" The girls shared the same hatred     , Criticize Ming Qian's bad behavior.     Mingyu looked down at the backpack, and the little monster that quickly retracted was writhing uncomfortably. She had been lying in the backpack for too long, and her body hadn't fully recovered.     "If there's nothing else, I'll be leaving first."     He waved his hand, just when a taxi that had just turned on the light stopped, and after the people got off, Mingyu got in.

    The short-haired girl chased after the car door, "Mingyu, my name is Liu Chuchu, I'll see you at school tomorrow!"

    Mingyu nodded to her coldly and asked the driver to start the car.

    Finally back home, as soon as Mingyu opened the car door, the little monster regained his senses and groaned, jumped out of his backpack excitedly, even if the lights in the house were not turned on, he could see a white flash, rushing towards the den of the bedroom, four paws Powerful, with a rattling sound on the floor.

    Mingyu smiled, and turned on the lights in the house one by one. The little monsters are so careless. If one doesn't pay attention or rushes too hard, it is easy to hit an obstacle. When the time comes, it will definitely hit him with stars in his eyes and roll into a ball chattering.

    Finally home!

    The little monster in the den was circling wildly, its powerful tail crackling, and the closet door was almost knocked open.

    Mingyu's old clothes were rolled into a pile by her, and she threw them everywhere. The eggshells rolled around in the bedroom, stopped when they hit the wall, and would be whipped by the tail of the little monster.

    This time the eggshell turned to the living room, Mingyu took a look, and walked past it to the door of the bedroom.

    Seeing that the little monster was chasing its own big tail like a kitten or a puppy, full of energy, and had already gotten rid of its sickness, Ming Yu was only half-hearted.