Chapter 57

Chapter 57 Fifty-seven eggs

    The python doctor's thoughts were pulled to the same track as Mingyu, and he also realized that something was wrong, "Indeed, I haven't felt his evil spirit for a long time. Either it is specially suppressed, or it is suppressed by someone or a demon. In the future, I will I will pay special attention to it."

    As the sky turned late, Dr. Bo was overwhelmed by the sunset glow. At the same time, he sighed with emotion and thought happily that today's date is unusual.

    "Today is Gengshen Day."

    "What's wrong with Gengshen's Day?"

    Physician Python said anxiously, "Gengshen's Day is a very good day for monsters, you must remember to watch it with the stars, if you are lucky, you may be able to watch it until the emperor Ooze."

    Ming Yu frowned, he didn't have a deep understanding of Geng Shen Ri, and he couldn't hear Dr. Bo's words.

    The python doctor happily explained: "If you are lucky, the moonlight on Gengshen Day will contain Emperor Ointment, and Emperor Ointment can help monsters enhance their demon spirit. Many plants and trees have the opportunity to become demons because of Emperor Ore. The door-guard grass benefits from this."

    In summary, it is definitely good for Xing Xing who is a little monster.

    Bo doctor was quite calm when he was not drinking, but now he acts recklessly, which shows that today is indeed a good day for monsters to be happy about.

    Worried that Ming Yu didn't pay enough attention, Doctor Python followed him home all the way, stayed with the little monster, and waited for the night to fall.

    The bamboo bed was moved to the middle of the spacious yard, and Dai Fanxing lay on it admiring the starry sky with amazed eyes.

    What a nice view.

    Yingying stars are like water droplets splashing under a waterfall. From her perspective, thousands of lights in the city pour into the deep night and merge into a vast galaxy.

    The little monster sneezes and twitches, such a beautiful scenery, it always feels lacking if it is not paired with some delicious food.

    After keeping the same posture for a long time, the little monster suddenly propped its tail, and arched itself towards the edge of the bed, with its big head dropped outside, and sneaked upside down to look in the direction of the kitchen.

    On the window, Ming Yu's tall and straight figure was reflected.

    Ming Yu is still busy inside, is he making supper?

    The little monster looked forward to it beautifully.

    When Ming Yu came out from the kitchen with a fruit plate, he happened to meet those dark green eyes.

    He looked around at the monsters coiled around the courtyard, and instead of greeting her first as the little monster expected, he invited the monsters to come forward first.

    "Do you eat fruit?"

    Most of the fruits are offerings from the stars, and there is also a plate of tomatoes grown by the neighbor himself. There are a few cracks on the surface. Although it is not good-looking, the taste is very authentic. The meaning rhyme of "volcanic snow".

    The monsters rushed forward.

    Today, it is rare for the Peach Tree Demon to abandon his body and snatch a flat peach first, devouring it wolfishly and gnawing on his enemy.