Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Thirteen Eggs

    Dai Fanxing thought she would have to get used to it, but she didn't expect that her four paws were nimble and agile, and she could run and jump freely.

    Swish Swish Swish a few times, quickly caught up with Ming Yu, and followed at his feet.

    Mingyu lowered his head to confirm the position of the little monster, loosened his tightly curled palms, and the fine petals he collected from who knows where fell on Dai Fanxing's head.

    "Aww!"

    "Haha, you idiot."

    Dai Fanxing angrily grabbed the petals and threw them at him.

    The night wind blew past, and the rows of trees on the side of the road made rustling noises, as if someone had tickled them.

    Seen from a distance, two shadows, one tall and one short, are playing on the grass.

    The actual situation is...

    "Aww, aww!"

    If you lose me, I will lose you too!

    The little monster clumsily holds the petals in its hands and throws them towards Mingyu.

    Mingyu didn't even hide. He saw that there was a layer of white flowers on his trouser legs. He pulled the seam of his trousers and shook his hands. His eyes were extraordinarily bright like the starry sky after the rain. He leaned over slightly and stroked the little monster's ears casually. , smiled and said: "Little dwarf, eat more food in the future."

    "Aww!"

    I'm not short!

    After a few minutes' journey, they walked for more than ten minutes in a daze before crossing the open space and reaching the second-hand furniture storage place.

    I was lucky today, Mingyu saw a dining table with a simple look, but the legs of the table had lost some paint, cleaned it up and repainted it, it was completely usable.

    Mingyu pressed the tabletop, the legs of the table were very firm, and immediately decided to move it back.

    "Wow..."

    Dai Fanxing took a fancy to a baby dining chair. She is indeed a bit short now, and it is very inconvenient to sit at the table to eat. With this chair, there is no need to worry about it anymore.

    Mingyu looked at the little monster expectantly, "You want this?"

    The little monster nodded his head.

    Ming Yu dragged out the dining table and the baby dining chair very simply, and stood in front of him worrying about how to move them back.

    The dining table is not big, he can drag it back by himself, and it is a little difficult to add a baby dining chair.

    He was about to suggest to the little monster that he should come all the time, but the little guy saw his embarrassment, hooked his tail to the baby's dining chair, and dragged it on the ground.

    Mingyu: That's not impossible.

    So, two shadows, one big and one small, walked back slowly, dragging the two pieces of furniture.

    The grassland is empty, and the moonlight is like water.

    Mingyu was attracted to look up, the sky was filled with stars, and he squinted his eyes to see, like the scales on a little monster, flickering and flickering.