Chapter 91 - 100

_
Chapter 91: Ninety-One Eggs

    Luan Hou moved to the side in disgust again, his paws had already moved to the edge of his shoulders, his body was tilted downward, and he was in danger of falling at any moment.

    "The little monster should thank you for the prey that has been stained with your saliva." Seeing that the Si Yao stood still, Luan Hou hooked the bird's claws, "Si Yao, you should say something." Si Yao: "Shh, I'm

    here Release the evil spirit." He raised his eyes to look at the tree trunks colliding fiercely in the wind, and the light and shadow in his eyes also changed frequently, just like the transition of an old-fashioned film movie.

    "If the little monster senses my demonic aura, maybe it can take the initiative to find me."

    At present, I can only hope that the little monster still remembers the demonic spirit of the Si Yao.

    Luan Hou jumped up, "That's a good idea!"

    As for the piece of silk net that flew out, it rode the wind all the way and headed towards the campus...

    By the lake, the Taomu demon looked sad, looking up at the broken body of his own body. Two or three flowering branches.

    He was so angry that his eyes turned red, and he thought that even if the overall quality of college students is improving now, it is inevitable that there will be fish that slip through the net.

    His flower branches were broken off to take pictures, and the fracture seemed to him like a severed limb, which made the demon feel heartbroken.

    The fluffy flower tree is not as vibrant as it looks during the day, with a layer of gloom full of resentment, the peach petals lose their original color, as if they have been squeezed dry, and the edges are slightly wilted and yellow.

    "Ah..."

    The Taomu demon was sighing, when the strong wind blew a piece of transparent net, reflecting the lights on the side of the road, caught by the corner of his eyes.

    Taomu Yao suddenly felt itchy on his body, scratched his head, and raised his head to identify it, it was actually a bird-catching net woven by saliva with saliva!

    "Ah! It's so disgusting, I hate saliva the most!"

    The peach wood demon broke down and met. Today is really bad luck. If I remember correctly, the net made by the saliva bird is very sticky. If you are not careful, you can easily put it on your body The peach blossom sticks off.

    He was furious, his body lightened, and he flew upwards, picking the saliva net would kill the demon.

    "Ugh!"

    The Taomu demon endured the nausea, retching, and went to pick the net.

    Maybe God also took pity on him for being too unlucky today, another gust of wind blew, the net of saliva was lifted, and he flew flutteringly into the distance.

    The peach tree demon hurriedly ran to the lake to wash his hands, wondering that since there was a net of saliva, the spirochete must be nearby, "...but isn't it a mountain demon? What are you doing down the mountain?"...In the lounge,

    Dai

    Fanxing She really couldn't stand the existence of the filth, which affected her vision too much, so she groped around for a while and took out the dust-proof rhinoceros.

    The meeting gifts from monsters and dragon caves are all good things. Every time she goes out, she will pick out a few and bring them with her for emergencies.