Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Gao Wei, Yao Xinning, and Lao Yu are the three who have been in charge of delivering goods recently, and they have all earned a considerable amount of labor fees.

    It's a pity that Mingyu doesn't continue.

    Why Ming Yu didn't continue, of course it was because the mahogany demon could no longer squeeze out the evil energy.

    Looking at him yesterday, he was so thin that his cheeks were sunken, but he couldn't see the slightest trace of using color to seduce people in the past. Even the strips of torn skirts on his body were dim in color, just like a torn rag covering his body .

    When Fang Snake was speaking for Taomu Yao, Ming Yu knew that it could stop here and let Taomu Yao recover for a while and recuperate.

    "There is still a chance in the future, let's take a break first."

    Mingyu said that he has been busy with the transfer of the house recently, and the trivial matters of moving. The gift of real estate is a large-scale courtyard house.

    This set of eight-figure real estate is also the main reason why Mingyu's attention on campus has reached a new level.

    While Gao Wei and the others were envious, they were more moved and happy for him. And agreed to help him move that day.

    Ming Yu didn't refuse, he was indeed too busy to do it all by himself.

    At that time, the little monster can let Zhongneng, Shanmian, or Wu Wenhua take care of it.

    Gao Wei talked about Minggan again. I heard that he has been breaking the news recently, and his underwear was stripped clean. Liu Chuchu and him had a quarrel in the air, and they were temporarily suppressed. It is not easy to turn over.

    Ming Yu lowered his eyes, thinking about going to him today to fulfill his promise.

    After the transfer of the house, his wallet is empty and he needs to make money.

    At the end of the lunch break, the three of them in the dormitory washed their faces and prepared to go to the classroom.

    The weather is hot, and the dormitory is not well ventilated. Only the ceiling fan is responsible for delivering cool air. In the summer solstice and the small heat, it must be as hot as a steamer.

    In order to make this summer easier, Gao Wei and Yao Xinning wanted to buy an inflatable swimming pool together after earning a labor fee, fill it with water when it arrives, and go in for a dip when it's too hot.

    Mingyu was very moved when he heard it, and imagined the scene of little monsters thumping inside. When Gao Wei and Yao Xinning were choosing, he leaned over to watch.

    ...Well, the price is something he can't bear now.

    Stretch is not enough to describe the current economic situation.

    Just after locking the bedroom door, Mingyu received a call from Li Huizi.

    Li Huizi went straight to the point and asked him to cooperate with the promotional activities of the next enrollment season. Since the last live broadcast, Mingyu's popularity has risen, and he has become the most discussed college student on the Internet this season.

    Mingyu was a little hesitant at first, until Li Huizi's words fell into his ears: "There is a labor fee."

    Mingyu: "Okay."

    After two classes in the afternoon, Mingyu went to find Minggan. Professional classes are in the studio in the building next door.

    There was no one in the studio between classes, only a few girls gathered together to chat. When they saw Mingyu at the door, their eyes were shining, they poked each other's arms and winked.