Chapter 64

Chapter 64 Sixty-Four Eggs

    Outside the door, Liu Chuchu wondered, why did Mingyu take Xingxing a bath for so long?

    Just as she was about to knock on the door, Ming Yu pushed it open and came out, holding her beloved pet in her hand, it was well washed, her green eyes were bright and glistening, it looked a little delicious, and people couldn't help but want to bite.

    However, thinking of something, the corners of Liu Chuchu's smiling mouth quickly collapsed.

    "Her clothes..."

    Liu Chuchu meant something, and the steps that were approaching forward hurriedly retreated.

    The little monster is so sensitive, at a glance, it bared its teeth at Liu Chuchu angrily, the sound of wailing in its throat was like rolling beans, and it jumped up and down, without any deterrence, but added a bit of cuteness.

    Mingyu patted the little fat man's head with his other free hand, which was obviously a warning. He raised his head and explained to Liu Chuchu: "I just washed it out by hand, and there is a dryer inside." Peel off the little monster and throw it into the     bathtub Before, Mingyu was worried that the little dinosaur doll costume must be washed, and it would not dry overnight, so she couldn't be allowed to wear nothing. If she didn't pay attention, her identity as a star would be exposed.     Fortunately, the environment of the sketching base is average, and the living facilities are complete. There is even a dryer, which can be regarded as a solution to Mingyu's urgent needs.     "It's been washed."     Liu Chuchu breathed a sigh of relief, remembering the big fat pig she saw with Liu Xu, the shadow cast by it can be said to last for a long time.     Mingyu carried the little monster to the kang, took out a thin blanket from his backpack, and threw it on her body.     Xing Xing was buried under the thin blanket, with all his claws and claws kicking wildly, he finally got rid of it, panting heavily, staring resentfully, a trace of smugness leaked out from the corners of his wet eyes.     How do you feel that he did it on purpose, revenge?     But Dai Fanxing couldn't figure it out, she didn't know how he offended Mingyu.

    Ming Yu casually tore open a bag of snacks to eat, and he brought back Xing Xing's offerings, perfunctorily saying that they were found outside, and everyone had no doubts, relying on these finally filled their stomachs, and still had the strength to chat and laugh.

    As for the culprit who knocked the star into the sky, Gao Wei and his colleagues locked it in the next yard.

    Liu Xu pinched her feet. There were a lot of things to do today, and she was in a high-pressure state for several hours. After the atmosphere finally relaxed, she found that the soles of her feet were worn out.

    It should be caused by improper shoes when climbing the mountain, and the ankle is also very sore. The bones of the whole body seem to be removed, and the sequelae of mountain climbing are long overdue.

    Liu Xu snorted contemptuously at the three boys who were chatting outside.

    The topic outside the door has changed from a few hours of encounters to the big fat pig. Several people expressed confusion, wondering how the pigs raised under the toilet climbed up?

    Someone mentioned the water marks on the ground, "Has it rained, we didn't feel it on the mountain?"

    Everyone unanimously expressed their ignorance.

    Mingyu noticed that when the fog started, the group of people in front of him, including them, were all on the mountain at that time. As for what happened down the mountain, whether the people evacuated or disappeared, it is unknown.