Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Yao Xinning and Lao Yu stayed at Ming Yu's house for two nights, eating well and sleeping well, every day was like two sunflowers, where the stars were, their eyes were there.

    She sighed more than once: "She really understands everything."

    "The IQ is too high, at least equivalent to a ten-year-old child!" Yao Xinning sighed.

    Hearing what he said, the proud little monster almost fell down, thinking it was very fierce, and bared its teeth at Yao Xinning.

    ten years old? How could she have an IQ of only ten years old!

    Ming Yu walked out of the room and summoned his Pokémon, "Xing Xing, come and pack your bags, see what you want to bring?" As soon as he

    heard that he was going to pack his bags and go out to play, the little monster swished into the room.

    Yao Xinning and Lao Yu wanted to follow up and watch, but Ming Yu ruthlessly stopped them from the door.

    Two nights passed, and the two of them didn't play much with their mobile phones. It had become a habit to run after the stars every day.

    Even though they were stopped outside the door, Yao Xinning and Lao Yu did not leave. They stood not far from the door and listened to the movement inside.

    Mingyu: "Are you sure you want to bring so much?"

    "Aww."

    "I need to take the milk bottle too? There's not much goat milk left, and it may not be convenient to boil water in the sketching base." "     Aww

    ."

Talking back and forth, Yao Xinning shed tears of envy, "I also want to have such a smart pet." At around

    five o'clock the next day, the sky was just dawn, and Ming Yu's alarm clock rang quickly.

    Ming Yu pushed the little monster beside him.

    The little monster didn't get enough sleep, didn't want to get up, and pushed under the pillow like a worm.

    Ming Yu ruthlessly lifted the pillow, put the little monster in a doll costume, and stuffed it with the ice cubes that the toad monster sent in advance. Inside, Ming Yu sewed two secret bags so that it would not touch the little monster's body directly.

    After putting on the doll costume, and pulling the slider to close the zipper, Mingyu stretched his hand in to test the temperature. He made sure that it was cool, that he would not suffer from heat stroke or catch a cold, so he gave her a thorough grip.

    Then there is washing.

    The sleepy little monster is only responsible for opening its mouth.

    On the way to the rendezvous by taxi, Mingyu was holding a pet that weighed about twenty catties, and had to carry his own suitcase. What's even more exaggerated was that the pet had a salute of about ten catties, all of which were bulging and stuffed into her in the little bee bag.

    After getting out of the taxi, the three of them had to walk for quite a distance. Yao Xinning suddenly moved his hands and feet and stopped Ming Yu, "Let me help you hold your pet. After two days of getting along, the stars must be familiar with me." "

    Then, he was pawed by classmate Xiao Ming's pet.

    Yao Xinning was aggrieved, but he still talked about it.