Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Fourteen Eggs

    After coaxing for a while, the little monster was still unmoved, and Ming Yu had nothing to do.     He opened the box, took out the chicken leg specially left for him by the little monster inside, lowered his head, sniffed it, and said with a frown

    , "It's hot now, the chicken leg is already broken."

It reached the peak in an instant. I thought there would be no problem keeping the chicken legs for one night. I saved them for Mingyu to eat when he saw them in the morning. They turned rancid after only one night. They were poor in the first place, and the good food was wasted, so distressed. .

    Seeing the helpless look in the little monster's eyes, Mingyu took the opportunity to touch her head, and put the chicken leg to her mouth, "But it's okay, you specially left it for me to eat, even if it rots, I can still eat it." Dai Fanxing

    saw He was serious, seeing that his teeth were about to bite down, he whimpered anxiously, and jumped up to stop him.

    Her two paws were wrapped around Ming Yu's arm, holding on tightly.

    Seeing that she finally paid attention to him, Ming Yu said in a triumphant tone, "Finally, I'm going to talk to me, I lied to you, you smell it, the smell is still very good." Realizing that she was cheated, the face of the little monster immediately turned stinky,

    but Just to make sure, smelling the aroma of chicken legs, the corners of the mouth involuntarily began to secrete saliva. After one night, my stomach had already sang empty city tricks.     Seeing her staring at the chicken leg intently, Ming Yu immediately picked her up and put her on the operating table, "Let me warm up

    the chicken leg, we each have half?

    "

Yu.

    Mingyu took out her favorite custard bun from the refrigerator again, and the little monster condescended to give it a side profile, and Fenfen's nose was twitching frequently with water vapor on it.

    Mingyu guessed that she must like sweets.

    He had to wait for breakfast, so he carried the restless little monster to the bathroom to wash up. During the process, she was very uncooperative and soaked Mingyu in water.

    Thinking that he had misunderstood first, Mingyu was very patient and forbeared, the little monsters are actually quite obedient in nature.

    Ten minutes later...

    Looking at the toothbrush thrown to the ground by the little monster, Mingyu pretended to be stern, "Do you know how expensive children's toothbrushes are? If they break, I won't give you a toothbrush in the future, just like the ancients, just use a tree branch Wipe your teeth."

    The little monster in his arms struggled and became weaker, but he still couldn't let it go.

    Ming Yu took advantage of the victory and pursued, "Be good, I'll cook big chicken drumsticks for you in the evening."

    The little monster in his arms finally calmed down, and opened its mouth cooperatively.

    Mingyu snickered, feeling that this is a snack, picked up the toothbrush and rinsed it carefully, and finally successfully completed the task of washing the little monster.

    They gave each other the steps, and finally the little monster held out its paw awkwardly, and Ming Yu grabbed it solemnly.

    The reconciliation ceremony was successfully completed.