Suddenly, after finally feeling calm again, I whispered "I like you too," pressing my damp cheek further into Armani's shirt that was wet with my tears. "I like you so much that-that—" the breath suddenly hitched in my throat as I imagined Armani not making it back. Not being alive. "That I couldn't imagine my life without you in it. How I would even continue to live apart from you now that I had experienced what life was like with you."

Armani's warm hand glided up my back, gently cupping the back of my neck and directing me to turn and look up at her. Her dark eyes were looking between mine as her other arm continued to stay locked around my waist.

Within seconds, her lips were pressed to mine, holding my neck to guide my lips to hers. The kiss was so warm and deep, like we were both communicating unsaid feelings within the kiss.

My arms wrapped around her neck, pulling her in deeper and pressing my body further into hers. It had been everything I had been dreaming of since I had laid eyes on her, but the past few hours, I swear it felt like it would only be that. A dream.

An inaudible gasp left my lips when Armani's hands hooked behind my thighs and lifted me into her arms completely. I gripped onto her neck even tighter, losing myself completely in her soft warm lips.

They felt so good against mine. Like that was all they were ever made for.

Armani pulled back from the kiss slightly, her nose resting against mine and her swollen lips brushing my own.

"Be mine," she said, her voice so attractively low and raspy.

I kissed her again but this time it was even deeper, and my tongue was venturing dangerously into her warm mouth. Our bodies were on fire, melting together as we pressed ourselves into one another.

Breathlessly, I pulled away, saying, "Yes, I'll be yours," my words completely rushed.

"And I'll be yours," she said, walking back toward her long desk. "We'll be each others."

I hummed, my legs tightening around her. "I like the sound of that."

"You also like me," she said, her tone teasing as she gently sat me down on the cold desk, hovering above me with her dark eyes pinned on me. "Ms. Cadieux likes me," she said, smirking slightly as her fingers danced up my exposed legs, playing with the hem of my dress.

My body felt hot—hotter than it ever had before. I wanted her—and I wanted her now.

I gripped her torso, tugging her impatiently into me.

"What is it tesoro?" she said, her Italian accent shining through, and turning me on even further. I gripped her firm torso further, earning an amused hum from her, "Do you..." she trailed off leaning down closer to me before her teasing voice whispered, "Do you want me to touch you?"

I nodded almost immediately, my breath hitching in my throat as her warm hand ventured up under my dress while her other slid to my upper back, unzipping my dress almost impressively quickly. 

"Who knew you were such a bad girl," she murmured, her warm lips pressing soft kisses down my exposed neck as my dress hung loosely off of my upper body.

I impatiently pulled my arms out of my dress, Armani's hands venturing further and further up my thighs. My legs were eagerly parting for her, inviting her in completely.

Which is why a huff easily left my lips when Armani's hand halted along with her kisses.

"Armani," I said, and I barely recognized my own voice. It was so dangerously low with a subtle rasp to it, and a clear neediness laced behind it.

Armani leaned down further, her hand resting on my back, easily unhooking my bra and locking her lips around my now-exposed nipple.

I couldn't help the moan that bubbled in my throat, leaning further into her with wider-spread legs.

"I need to hear you say it," she murmured against my sensitive skin.

Almost immediately I knew what she wanted, and I also knew I couldn't wait any longer.

"I want you to fuck me."

"How badly baby?" she said, moving to suction her lips around my other hardened bud.

I louder moan left my parted lips, my toes curling slightly. "So badly—Armani please."

Armani's hand which had previously stopped right at my inner thigh began to trail up toward my heat, rubbing me through my dampened underwear.

"It's clear that you want it tesoro, but..." she trailed off, teasingly rubbing my covered clit, which easily made my hips buck into her touch. "You need to beg for it."

"Armani," I whined out, growing impatient.

She hummed against my chest, leaning away to stare down at me completely. The feeling of her eyes on me made my body grow with a thicker heat. I always enjoyed having her attention on me.

Suddenly, before I could process it, I was whining out, please-please-please fuck me Ani.

And just as quickly as I said it, Armani's fingers slid my panties to the side and buried her fingers in me completely, her thumb rubbing gentle circles around my clit.

She pumped two fingers in and out of me, my head falling back in euphoria. My body was tingling and my legs were shaking around her.

Armani pressed a soft kiss to my exposed neck before asking, "How does that feel baby?"

"Amazing—Ani it feels so amazing," I said, my words sticking together and coming out as a long moan.

Armani leaned her head into my neck, quickening her pace as her other hand began holding my hips into place.

I genuinely hoped no one was down on this level anymore, considering my moans were only getting louder and deeper.

When Armani's fingers curled deeply inside me, continuously pounding into me and hitting the same spot, I practically lost it.

My legs were tight and shaking while my nails dug further into her covered back.

As my orgasm began approaching me rapidly, I breathed out, "I'm so close."

"Mm, I got you baby."

And that was it. My back completely arched into her as tingles glided to every inch of my skin.  One last loud moan dragged out of my lips as I called her name numerous times, Ani-Ani-Oh my god-Ani.

It was truly euphoric, and something beyond what I had ever experienced.

Armani trailed soft kisses up my neck, gently pulling her fingers out of me.

She pecked my cheek before pulling away and sucking her fingers clean, her dark eyes pinned on me.

"Feel better?" she asked, her arms wrapping around my waist completely.

I felt more than better. It felt like the past few hours of my life never even happened.

While I felt sentimental, I also wanted to devour every inch of her.

With that thought growing more and more present in my head, I raised a playful brow before boldly saying, "After I get to taste you I will."

Armani let out an amused chuckle, gripping my waist closer to her and saying, "Oh, we're definitely taking this upstairs."