New Story

So that is the end of Business with Lust, I hope you enjoyed it.
If you're still interested in reading about the Hendrix family, please take a look at Charlotte's or Sage's story :)

"You can't say stuff like that" I mumble, and he chuckles. "And why cant I?".

"Because we're friends" I say, reminding both him and myself. I dont miss how Cameron's smile drops a little from my reminder, but he plays it off and nudges my shoulder.

"Indeed we are pretty girl. So I suggest you quit blushing around me. That's not what friends do".

_____________________________________

Charlotte Hendrix. Everyone at school views her as sweet, innocent little Charlotte. And although she is sweet, she's not as innocent as everyone thinks.

Cameron Cooper. The new boy. The kind, funny boy who hides his shitty life with a big smile on his face. The boy who tries help everyone but forgets himself.

What a perfect match.

_______________________________________

After having a small, awkward interaction with the new guy while rushing not to be late to Ms Parkers math class, having to eat lunch together with friends was not what Charlotte expected. But when left alone, with the help of three milkshakes, a friendship forms between the two.

Well..its a bit more complicated than a simple friendship.

Feelings are quickly formed, but its never that simple. Add some denial, a few milkshakes, alot of toxic friendship, and a bit of fighting feelings, and you end up with this hectic story.

"Dude! You have to give me some warning before you do that" I scowl before glaring at him

"Dude! You have to give me some warning before you do that" I scowl before glaring at him. Only he mirrors my glare, and I go confused.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "I'm not your friend. Don't call me dude" He mutters.

"You talked!" I gasp, sitting up straight in the bed. Only the room spins slightly, and Sage pushes me back down.

I then register what he said, and my smile fades away. "I know, sorry" I mumble.

Sage sighs, and suddenly my jaw is being grabbed, and before I can even begin to register what's happening, he kisses me.

"Not your friend" He whispers.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Morgan Price. A woman who never shuts up.
Sage Hendrix. A man who rarely talks.

What a match.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When Morgan makes an impulsive decision to join a fucking mafia, she meets Sage, a man who intimidates people with just one look. As time goes on, her attraction and curiosity for him grows. Little does she know he's facing the same problem.