Chapter 16

Diana's POV

My god this is so awkward.

We're on the private jet, we have been for nearly two hours now. And so far, we've sat in silence.

I don't exactly want to talk to him now. I'm still embarrassed from yesterday. But the silence is so awkward I wish it would end.

"Diana" Alexander suddenly says.

I take it back. The silence is better.

"So you're going to stay silent the whole time?" Alexander asks, and I quickly flicker my eyes to him for a second and see him staring at me.

"I'm listening to music" I tell him, despite the fact it's clear I have no earplugs or headphones on.

Alexander chuckles, and I glance at him again and see him looking amused. I must be very entertaining since I always seem to amuse him.

"Well, can you pause the song so I can talk to you?" He asks, and I sigh while turning to him.

Alexander is sitting very casually on his chair. He's sitting with both his legs hung over the arm of the chair, and he's holding a travel coffee cup that is covered in purple and pink glitter. 

"Yes?" I mumble. "I'd like to propose a deal," He tells me, and I look at him confused.

"What deal?" I ask, and he smiles. "Everything that happened in Georgia stays in Georgia," He tells me, surprising me.

"You mean-" "I mean the dream you had where I fucked you and made you orgasm in your sleep" He shrugs, and I blush at how blunt he was.

He smirks at me, before taking a sip of his coffee. He cringes a bit, and I wonder how hot his coffee is.

"All that will be forgotten. Never talked about again. Deal?" He asks, and I look at him confused. "It's not a deal unless you get something in return. What do you want?" I ask, and he chuckles.

He thinks for a second before he sighs. "Call me Alexander. Mr Hendrix is my dad and I don't want to be anything like him. And you won't call me sir since..well, you know why" He chuckles and I blush. What's his obsession with teasing me?

"You-You don't like your dad?" I clear my throat, trying to change the subject.

Alexander suddenly takes big gulps of his coffee, before coughing a bit. 

"Yeah, no. Still not drunk enough to go down that road" He laughs, and I look at him confused. "Drunk enough? You mean you're already drunk?" I ask.

"I wouldn't say drunk. Just..relaxed" He shrugs. "That's not coffee is it?" I realise, and he shakes his head while grinning. "Don't tell my nieces" He says, and I let out a breathless laugh. "They made you that cup didn't they?" I smile.

"No I just love purple and pink glitter" He sighs, before breaking out laughing.

This time I'm the one who's amused as I watch him laughing in his seat.

"How much have you drank?" I ask, and he shrugs. "Well this is straight-up vodka..and I've refilled it twice so far so not that much" He tells me, and I roll my eyes playfully.

I stand up and grab the coffee cup from his hand. "I think that's enough for you" I chuckle while putting the cup away.

"You're not my mother. You can't do that" He frowns, and I bite back a smile.

"You know you were doing very well hiding you were drunk," I tell him and he snorts. "That's because of my mother," He tells me.

"And why are you getting drunk at.. 2 pm on a Saturday afternoon?" I ask while checking the time on my phone.