Chapter 31

Diana's POV

The elevator doors open, and I look up, confused who it could possible be. I relax when I see its Leo, and not some random intruder here to kill us.

"Good afternoon" I say, and he shoots me a smile as he walks out of the metal prison. "Diana" He greets as he nods his head at me.

"He's in his office as usual" I tell him, and he thanks me before walking in, closing the doors behind him.

I turn back to my computer, continuing to do my work. Only I stop a minute later when I hear yelling coming from inside Alex's office.

I stand up, rushing over to see what could possible be happening. Opening the double doors, I freeze at the sight before me.

Leo is standing ontop of Alex's desk, holding his phone high up in the air, while Alex is standing up infront of him, glaring while he tries reach his phone. He's obviously not successful.

"Leo I swear to god" Alex mutters, and Leo grins. He lowers it, and Alex reaches for it but Leo quickly raises it high up in the air, laughing.

Leo jumps back off the desk, the only thing between them is now the desk. "Leo" Alex warns, and Leo grins, waving the phone in his face.

Alex suddenly jumps over the desk, but Leo reacts fast and quickly crawls under the desk to the other side before Alex's feet even touch the ground.

Alex glares at Leo harshly, and Leo's face is unknown to me since he has his back facing me, but I think its safe to assume he's grinning.

Alex walks around the desk, and Leo takes multiple steps back till he stumbles into me. He turns, grins before pulling me infront of him, using me as a sheild. I cant help but laugh.

Leo wraps his arms around my neck and hugs me while he rests his chin on the top of my head.

"Can't get me now" Leo grins as Alex stops infront of us, glaring at him.

"Leo I swear to god give me my phone" Alex mutters. "Why? Got something to hide?" Leo asks, and Alex rolls his eyes.

"You're so mature" Alex mumbles sarcastically.

"How do you put up with him Diana? He's so moody" Leo says, and I laugh as Alex scoffs. He looks at me, while I smile, amused by the two of them.

"Please forgive me Diana" Leo sighs, before unwrapping his arms from around my neck. He lightly shoves me forward, and I stumble into Alex's chest. His arms catch me easily, and I look and see Leo smiling, now sitting on the couch with his feet up on the table.

"Annoying fucker" Alex mutters, and I take a step back away from him, holding back my laugh.

"Sorry Diana, but I had to. You understand" Leo says, looking at me and I laugh and nod my head. "Bit traumatic having to touch him, but I forgive you I guess" I say, and Leo laughs while Alex looks at me offended.

I shoot him a grin, to which he rolls his eyes at. "See? She loves me the best. I can understand why. I am amazing" Leo brags, and I snort while Alex walks forward.

Leo doesnt move as Alex comes closer. Alex then grabs the fucking coffee table, picking it up and aiming it at Leo.

Leo covers his head with his hands. "Holy shit okay! Take the damn phone just dont throw the fucking table at me. My face is one of a kind, you know?" Leo mumbles, throwing the phone on the seat beside him before standing up off the couch.

Alex puts the table down, before grabbing his phone. He slaps Leo in the back of the head, mumbling things under his breath as he walks back over to his desk.