Chapter 33

Alexander's POV

Everyone laughs while Leo flips us off.

The six of us are in the meeting room we have in the house. Jay was originally telling us something about dads health. We all quickly lost interest, and have been messing around for the last half hour now.

Mam dragged the girls out to go shopping and to get food. All the girls quite litteraly dragged Julian with them.

We were all crying laughing, especially Ezra, while watching mam drag him by the foot out the door. Clayton got it on camera, and has already sent it to everyone.

Charlotte didnt go with them. She wasn't feeling the best, plus she had a test coming up that she needs to study for. Or so she says. Charlotte is top of her classes, so she has nothing to worry about.

But asking Charlotte not to worry about something is like asking Leo to shut up. It doesn't work.

"Wait, be honest. Who set the shed on fire the fourth time?" Elijah asks, sparking my interest. We never did get to the bottom of who set fire to it the fourth, sixth and seventh time.

"That would be me" Jay sighs, raising his hand. Well that's certainly surprising. "And you gave out to us for setting fire to it accidentally. Hypocrite" Leo scoffs, and the twins chuckle.

"Leo, you caused three of those fires. And I'm willing to bet you did it the other times aswell" Jay tells him, and he rolls his eyes, offended.

"How did the big, responsible Jay, cause a fire?" Elijah snorts. "You remember my pen that lit a flame? It looks rather similar to my other pens. I got a bit confused one day" He confessed, and we laugh while Jay frowns, looking ashamed of himself.

There's a knock on the door, and we all quite down, looking at eachother confused.

"Come in" Jay says, and the door opens, revealing Charlotte. Should have known. She's always been polite, even to us.

"You okay Charlotte?" Clayton asks, and she nods. "Sorry to interrupt but um.."

She stands to the side, and Casey walks into view.

She walks off, leaving Casey awkwardly standing in the doorway. He's wearing his usual black hoodie, black jean combo. He looks exhausted, and quite frankly, sick.

Diana says he's going through something, as he's been like this for weeks now.

"Sorry to interrupt" He mumbles, glancing around at the other, before looking back at me. "Is everything okay Casey?" I ask, standing up from my chair.

He wouldn't be here unless something was wrong.

"Did Diana stay here last night?" He asks, and I freeze.

"No. Why? Where is she?" I ask immediately, starting to worry.

The look of panic that flashed on Casey's face has my heart stop, and all colour drain from my face.

"I-I dont know- She didnt come home last night,  I assumed she stayed here and forgot to text me" Casey says, looking equalling as panicked.

We had work yesterday, and I left early. I offered her a lift home but she said she wanted to stay. Now I'm hearing she didn't go home?

"Leo" Jay says, reminding me the others are here too. "Got it" Leo mumbles, opening his laptop, looking worried.

I take a deep breath, running a hand through my hair as scenarios start to fill my head of what could of happened.

"Casey, Alex-"

"Jay I swear to god if you tell us to stay calm" I mutter, and he nods, looking back at Leo who's typing rapidly.

Business With Lustजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें