Chapter 35

Alexanders POV

I'm in the kitchen, standing at the counter while I eat some cereal.

Its half eleven at night, and everyones upstairs, so I'm alone in the kitchen. I'm in a pair of grey sweats, and a black shirt.

I hear footsteps, and I turn and see Jay walk in in his usual suit. "Late night snack?" He asks, and I roll my eyes. "Fuck off" I tell him and he chuckles.

I may have a small habit of coming down late at night and eating cereal. And this fucker somehow always knows when I'm here, and teases me.

"Its fucking half eleven, why are you still in a suit?" I mumble. "Hypocrite" Jay says, raising an eyebrow. "I wear suits for work. You wear them twenty-four/seven. I haven't seen you in jeans in fucking years" I tell him.

I like suits as much as the next person, but jesus, a change of attire once a year never hurt.

"Whatever. Didn't know you've moved on to judging my attire instead of my food taste" Jay mumbles. I scowl. "Who the fuck eats pickles with ketchup? If I didn't know any better I'd say you were pregnant" I scoff.

"Now Alex, do I need to give you a talk about the male body?" Jay asks and I roll my eyes. "Fuck off" I tell him, and he smirks, before turning and grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge.

My phone buzzes, and I turn and see I left it beside the fridge. "Pass it to me?" I ask, and Jay picks it up and holds it out. I reach for it but he moves his hand. I glare at him.

"Give me the damn thing" I tell him and he shrugs. "I'm handing it to you".

I reach for it again, but he holds it up in the air, over his head. "I swear to fucking god Jay" I mutter. He smiled amused.

"What? Is it too high up for poor little Alex?" Jay taunts.

He loves rubbing in the fact he's one inch taller. And the shoes he's wearing are also giving him a height boost.

Rolling my eyes, I punch him in the stomach.

He groans, hunching over. I grab my phone out of his hand and smile. "Awe. Is poor little Jay hurt?" I taunt. "Oh fuck off" He tells me, breaking off into a laugh.

I smile, looking down at my phone to see Diana has texted me.

Side chick D 😜

I sigh, staring at the name. She's always changing her contact name in my phone.

Once it was 'Diana, gf #4'. Mam saw it one day when my phone rang, and kept hitting me with a teatowel, screaming at me at how non of her kids will be cheaters. I was to busy shielding my face to explain.

Clayton, as usual, got it on video. And sent it to everyone. Sage and Leo bullied me for a fucking month after that. Leo even sent it to Diana, who was in hysterical laughter watching it.

Side chick D 😜

Hey ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I stare at the screen confused.

Putting my phone away, I shove it in my pocket. "Goodbye asshole" I say to Jay as I walk past him. "Goodnight dickhead" Jay says.

We flip eachother off as I walk out of the kitchen.

Heading upstairs, I go to my room and close the door. I take out my phone and ring Diana.