Chapter 5

Diana's POV

It's been a few days, and so far, I fucking love this job.

Yeah, I'm still being taught how to do most stuff, and sometimes I'm confused, but Alexander explains what to do, so it's not stressful.

Unlike when I started in the finance department, this guy Jacob had to teach me what to do. And all he did was show me how to log into my work email. And then he subscribed to a bunch of fitness programs using my email.

It took me a month to finally figure out what to do.

"Diana, can you email me the notes you took from the meeting on Monday?" Alexander suddenly asks, and I look up from my computer to see him standing in the doorway between his office and this room.

" Of course" I nod as I grab my laptop from the top drawer of my desk "Thanks" I faintly hear him say, and I smile.

Another thing I love about this job.

He actually has some manners.

People on level six just shouted demands. I don't think I've ever heard them say the words 'please' or 'thank you'.

And those are normal people. This guy is a fucking billionaire and still knows how to be polite.

I put in the password for the laptop, and it brings me to the desktop. Suddenly, the words 'security breach' pop up on the screen, and I freeze.

What the fuck did I do

"Can you help me with something?" I yell in, and I hear footsteps a few seconds later. "What's the problem?" He asks as he walks out of his office, and walks over behind my desk.

"I didn't do anything. I swear" I mumble as he rests one arm on the back of my chair, and his other hand on my desk. He leans down to look at my screen, before groaning.

"You did nothing, don't worry. It's some stupid security thing. Just go into your work email on your computer" He tells me. His face was so near to me that his breath fanned against my neck, causing goosebumps to rise on my arms.

I turn to my computer and click on my work email. "What now?" I ask once I did what he asked. "Click into settings, then other devices" Alexander instructs, and I do as told.

"Click 'pair devices' " He tells me, and I do, despite being extremely distracted by his close proximity.

Pull yourself together. He's your boss.

"Which one?" I ask him quietly, once a list of devices pops up.

He then places his hand on top of my hand that was using the mouse. He guides the mouse, before clicking one of the options.

"That one" He says, sounding a lot closer to my ear than before.

I let out a shaky breath as I look at the screen and see another thing popped up, but I didn't bother reading it.

"Now put in your password," Alexander tells me, his breath against my neck causing tingles to run down my body. I try to focus on his words, but hearing my heart pound in my ears distracts me. My breath hitches when I feel his lips hover over my ear.

"Your password, Diana" He whispers in my ear, and I focus back on the computer. "Right," I mumble, as I put in my password.

The pop-up on my computer goes away, and Alexander stands back up.

"Thank you, sir" I mumble, and I hear him curse under his breath. "After you email the notes to me, you can go home early," He tells me as he walls back over the doors of his office.