Chaper 48

Alexander's POV

"Ten more" Diana tells me causing me to chuckle.

I'm in the gym working out, currently doing pull ups on the bar. Diana is 'coaching' me. She's bascially just sitting, watching me and taking photos of my not so subtly.

"We should do this more often" She tells me, and I smile. "We?" I question. She hums. "We. I need to be here to coach you on" She tells me and I laugh.

"Is that what you're doing? Or are you using up your phone storage?" I ask her, dropping down from the bar. "I'll have you know I took those photos so you can check your form" Diana tells me, before holding up her phone.

"Say cheese" She says, before taking another picture.

I roll my eyes playfully, walking over to her and taking her phone. "Im confiscating this" I tell her, shoving it in my pocket.

She laughs, standing up and wrapping her arms around my neck. "Good workout. Same time tomorrow?" She asks, and I chuckle, leaning in and kissing her.

"When do I get to see you workout shirtless?" I ask her, and she smiles. "Are you saying I need to workout?" She asks, and I roll my eyes. "Fuck off, you know what I meant" I mumble, causing her to laugh.

"Well I'm going to bed. Just watching you has made me exhausted" Diana tells me, stepping back. I hand her her phone. "I'll be up in a minute" I tell her, and she hums, leaning in and kissing my cheek.

"Goodnight" She says, before walking towards the door.

I sit down on the floor, grabbing my bottle of water and drinking the last half of it.

Checking the time on my phone, I see its nearly one am. Sighing, I stand up, grabbing my shirt off thr floor and putting it back on as I walk towards the door.

Leaving through the glass door, I go up the stairs to the hall, before walking out. I stop when I hear noise coming from the kitchen.

Quielty walking into the kitchen, I dont see anyone. But the lights are on, and I still hear noise.

Walking around the counter, I peak my head around and see Alora and Becca sitting on the ground in their purple silk pyjamas. They both have a spoon, and are freely eating out of a tub of vanilla icecream.

I stare at them in amusement, knowing damn well they are supposed to be asleep hours now.

They dont notice me, since they're too preoccupied eating their icecream. I take out my phone, subtily taking a picture of them, before sending it to Jay.

I'm sure he'll be delighted to know his eight year olds snuck down at one am to eat icecream.

Like predicted, a minute later he comes walking out of the hall, frowning at his phone. He looks up, and I smile, pointing to them behind the counter.

He comes over quietly, looking at them before shaking his head amused. He clears his throat, and the girls look up in fright, finally noticing both of us.

They squeal, standing up and trying to run but I catch Becca and Jay catches Alora.

"And where do you think you're going?" I ask, tickling Becca's side.

"It was there when we came down" Alora tells us. "The spoon with icecream was already in your hand when you came down, guh?" Jay chuckles, taking Becca off me and holding both them in each arm.

"We're sorry" They say in union. I chuckle while Jay rolls his eyes. "We'll discuss it in the morning" Jay tells them, carrying them out of the kitchen.