Chapter 52

Alexander's POV

Waking up, I smile when I look down, seeing Diana asleep on my chest, my arms holding her body.

I kiss her head, before carfully moving her to the side. I get up, walking over to the bathroom where I brush my teeth.

After having a shower, I change into some jeans and a white tshirt, before walking out. Diana is still asleep, only now she is sprawled out across the bed.

Chucking, I sit down on the edge of the bed and gently shake her. "Diana" I whisper, and she responds with a groan.

"What" She mutters, slapping my hand off her shoulder.  I chuckle quietly. "You need to get up" I tell her, and she hums, burying her head further into her pillow.

Its not that I want to wake her up. She's the one who suggested we get a seven am flight back home.

And yes, mabey its partially my fault since I kept her up till three am. But she should take it as a learning experience, that there's no need for us to get early morning flights.

I walk over to our suitcase, taking out some sweatpants and a pink hoodie she brought. Turning around, I see Diana now sitting up on the bed, her eyes closed as she looks still asleep, her hair sticking up in every direction.

I laugh to myself, and sit down beside her. She leans her head against my shoulder, and I turn my head to the side, kissing the top of hers. "I'm tired" She mumbles.

"I know" I wipe some hair out of her forehead. "Go change, okay?" I tell her. She slowly gets up, grabbing the clothes I got out for her as she stumbles to the bathroom.

I smile, watching her amused. While she changes, I quickly pack up our stuff into the single suitcase we brought.

Once everything packed, Diana comes strolling out of the bedroom, her hood up hiding her messy hair.

I smile as she comes over and hugs me. "You can sleep in the taxi, okay?" I tell her and she hums. I chuckle, grabbing her hand in one hand, holding the handle of our suitcase in the other.

The second we get into our taxi, she is asleep again, her head leaned against my shoulder.

Diana really does need her eight, uninterrupted, hours of sleep or else she cant function. Its amusing to me.

I carry her up onto our private plane when we get there, letting one of the guards carry our suitcase up.

I place her on one of the beds in the bedroom, smiling when she mumbles a 'thank you'.

I walk out of the room, closing the door as I leave. I sit down on one of the chairs, taking out my phone as we take off..

Its around an hour later when Diana comes out, rubbing her eyes. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty" I tease as she sits horizontally on my lap, while I hug her close to my chest.

"I'm tired because of you so fuck off" She mumbles. I smile, kissing her forehead. "We land in ten minutes" I tell her, and she hums.

I shake my head, chuckling. "Did you come here just to fall asleep on me?" I ask her. The only response she gives me is a hum.

I cant help but laugh. "I'll let you sleep" I tell her, and she hums. Tired Diana saves energy by not talking. In a few minutes, shes back asleep in my arms.

*****

I scowl at the rubix cube, frustrated I can't figure it out.

Sage gets up from the ground, sitting down on Leo's bed beside me. He smacks my head, before grabbing the shitty little cube off me.