"A plan urgently, your comrades need now." Gran Torino whispers looking at me seriously. "See within yourself, you must...Discover the true path of a hero...You must." He says cryptically nodding his head as a defiant smile begins to spread across his old face.

"Plus Ultra." Gran Torino whispers, clenching his green lightsaber tightly before activating his quirk and propelling himself into the air at full speed drawing the attention of enemy turrets as he uses his lightsaber to deflect the blasts of laser beams that are fired at him.

He is using himself as bait to give me enough time to come up with a plan... I need to push myself harder... I need to push my limits even if the price is high... I need to go Plus Ultra.

"Present Mic! Snipe!" I exclaimed clenching my fists and drawing the attention of both trembling heroes.

I won't lose anyone again!

"This is the plan..."

__________________________

POV Mirko

Fighting powerful villains gives me indescribable pleasure, the feeling of adrenaline coursing through my body is addictive and the sound of my opponent's bones breaking is music to my ears.

Over the years I have kicked and put behind bars the asses of countless villains... Because a Hero never, ever...gives up!

"Is that all you have?! The damn giant snake was more challenging!" I exclaim with a defiant smile as a robotic tentacle camouflaged by the dense fog wraps around my leg until it gets under my hero uniform and begins to wriggle trying to immobilize me as a cheeky childish cackle reaches my ears.

I must admit that the little brat has balls... Hiding in the dense fog produced by his strange backpack and trying to take us by surprise. It seems that he doesn't know who he's really messing with...

"I am the rabbit hero Mirko!" I exclaimed tensing my leg muscles before flexing them strongly and crushing the robotic tentacle between my powerful legs, splitting it in half and producing lots of sparks. "And your ass is mine to kick!" I exclaim pointing my thumb at myself.

"Games over, you perverted little brat." Midnight snorts, smashing her whip into another robotic tentacle that appeared out of nowhere, smashing it into several pieces as sparks fly around her. "We have to neutralize the little demon and support the others." She whispers worriedly.

As this happens we can both hear the growling of the huge giant dog and the sound of turrets firing in the distance. The enemy has an ace up his sleeve, so I am very eager to face this huge opponent and measure my current strength. However, we cannot intervene without first neutralizing the small threat that lurks in front of us.

By joining forces with Midnight, we quickly managed to destroy much of the little clone's robotic tentacles, and from what I can gather... He's becoming helpless.

At that moment, a smile begins to spread across my face as I spot a small figure through the mist. "Take this!" The little clone exclaims, jumping into the air and extending both arms towards me before a gigantic boxing glove emerges from his backpack. "Full power! Chaos Strike!" He exclaims clenching his fists causing electricity to immediately surround the gigantic boxing glove before attempting to smash me.

I live each day as if it were the last so as not to regret anything. That's been my motto even before I became a hero... And I don't plan on taking it back!

"What fun." I grunt through gritted teeth and with my arms stretched out in the air, holding the huge boxing glove tightly and avoiding being crushed by such a huge weight while an electric current spreads through my entire body and the ground under my feet cracks.