Extra 1

The rainy season in Pirate Star is always annoying.

The heavy rain in the sky seems to never end.

The black-haired boy fell under the wood rose, sunk in the soil, covering the bloody hole in his chest, with light brown eyes on his bloodless face, looking at the cluster of wood roses in front of him, and the gray dust above it. Sky.

He raised the corners of his lips.

The pesky rainy weather is also good.

The footsteps of those who were chasing him outside the yard had gradually moved away.

At least -

at this moment he is safe.

It's just-

I never imagined that Sauron's most loyal dog-Isaac, dared to betray and ambush Sauron at this time.

After he was used as a pawn by Sauron, he almost died at the hands of Isaac's one-eyed dragon.

Fortunately, he broke through, and the rain came at the right time to wash away his traces. Helped him to ask the pursuers to save him.

But it can only be saved for a while.

Isaac is bound to hunt him down throughout the city, and-

the black-haired boy code-named 1 looks at the hole in his chest that is constantly bleeding.

If he hadn't been saved, I'm afraid he wouldn't be able to survive even now. The boy gritted his teeth and stretched out his hand, wanting to reach Mu Qiangwei in front of him - he couldn't die here.

However, his hand was only half raised, as if all his strength had been taken away, and he fell to the ground suddenly. At the last moment when he completely fell into a coma, he faintly saw a brown leather boot parked beside him , he looked over there with the last of his strength, and happened to meet a pair of blue and gentle eyes.

The black-haired boy stared at those beast-like eyes longingly, and then fell into a coma completely. He had a faint feeling in his heart that he could survive this time.

Nina, the maid at No. 23 Rose Street, has new troubles recently.

Her master, Mr. Xia, a rare kind-hearted man in the pirate star, did not know when he picked up a low-level slave from the street.

And that inferior slave was not only dumb, but also bitten Mr. Xia repeatedly without gratitude.

Mr. Xia did not know what kind of ecstasy drug he took, not only saved the slave, but also allowed him to recuperate at home.

Nina looked out the window angrily.

Under the warm winter sun.

Under the clusters of beautiful wood roses, a pot of scented tea is brewed on the wooden table. The blond Mr. Xia is wearing a decent suit, with silver eyes in front of his blue eyes. The gentle man is sitting leisurely on the chair, rolling his hands in the book.

The black-haired boy next to him sat on the ground like a wild beast, thinking about things with a blank face, this is a good place to recuperate, maybe he can stay here to escape Isaac's search.

But-

this Mr. Xia always made him feel inexplicably dangerous.

The keen intuition like a young beast told him that this Mr. Xia was not simple.

Under the boy's feet, a group of cats meowed non-stop. No matter how the boy teased him, the cats would rub against the boy's feet in a good-tempered manner.