54

Dr. He breathed a sigh of relief, let go of his grip on the table, and murmured to Xia Yi in a low voice: "Ah Wei!"

    Luckily, Ah Wei is fine!

    His eyes fell on the butterfly wings behind Ah Wei, the transparent wings were clearly visible, the blue from light to deep was magnificent and bright, the deepest blue was faintly multicolored, and it was covered with thin silver lights. Under the shining of the light, the silver light faintly outlines the shape of a pentagram.

    It's so beautiful that you can't help but hold your breath.

    Dr. He's expression was a bit complicated. He had speculated before that the direction of Ah Wei's second evolution was a butterfly.

    But now—

    he is staring at the silver pentagram on Awei’s wings, the only butterfly with a record of the pentagram on its wings is—the

    legendary creature—the goddess of the night, Morpho, who is regarded as the goddess of the night messenger.

    Creatures that have only been glimpsed in a poet's verse and then hastily disappeared from history were even doubted for a time whether they really existed.

    According to legend, wherever Morpho, the goddess of the night, goes, all creatures who stop and hide in the darkness will respectfully bow their heads.

    In the original gene fusion experiment, in addition to common animals, a group of unknown biological genes found protruding from the glacier were secretly used.

    Theoretically speaking, some of the second-evolved humans may awaken this part of the ancient genes, but the probability is very small.

    But not for nothing.

    In the history of the Federation, there was once a well-known example of the awakening of a legendary creature.

    That was the former Dawn of Humanity - General Wayne.

    For this reason, in the second evolution, a new level beyond SS was specially created—a legendary species belonging to the SSS level.

    There is no doubt that Awei is the second legendary species in the history of the Federation.

    Doctor He did not expect that the slough collected by senior He Mingfang from the family warehouse turned out to be the slough of the Zerg Queen. Speaking of which, that piece of slough also has a long history. It was always regarded as a rare gemstone. In his later years, Senior He Mingfang auctioned the gemstone, and later it was bought back by Senior He Mingfang's descendant, his grandfather, for collection.

    He searched a lot of information before confirming that the gem was a slough.

    And Ah Wei's body was getting worse day by day, so Xiao Yi took a small part of the leftover slough, and made the remaining part into a necklace for Ah Wei to wear with her.

    Fortunately, no big mistake was made.

    Otherwise, he would be an eternal sinner of the Federation.

    But thinking about it now, it's not impossible that the slough was the slough of the Zerg queen. After all, senior He Mingfang was also a legend in the dark ages and a friend of Marshal Wayne.

    But why did Marshal Wayne give the queen's remains to Senior He Mingfang for safekeeping? Whether Senior He Mingfang knew about it or not, it should be because he didn't know about it, otherwise, how could he have sold the remains.