46

In a blink of an eye, it is almost the day when the opening ceremony will be held again.

    A huge gray-black airship is moored in the mid-air of the college. This huge monster that reflects the metallic luster and shines in the sun is like a huge war machine, and people can't help but feel awe from the bottom of their hearts when they look at it.

    Qiao Yan couldn't help but click his tongue and said: "This time the Marshal really spent his money, and even used the Atlantis to hold a league for the academy. Why didn't we have such good luck this year?

    " It used to be the main ship of the Mayflower Legion, with great military exploits and majesty, and its defense performance is getting better and better in the process of continuous upgrading. It is one of the best in the entire Federation. It has served in the Legion for more than 300 years. The symbol of the first ten years was announced to be decommissioned due to the expiration of the service life, but the equipment on it has been maintained very well, not losing to other main ships of the active expeditionary force.

    "Atlantis." Xia Yi looked up at the familiar battleship in mid-air, a little dazed, and many images flashed in his memory.

    The battle that besieged the Zerg Queen was also Atlantis, and he left Heinz alone on the Atlantis.

    That was the first time it played.

    And now, it's retired.

    Qiao Yan didn't notice the emotion in Xia Yi's heart.

    He excitedly said to Xia Yi: "Fortunately, I am the one who is in charge of the league this time in the military department." After speaking, he smiled gloatingly and said: "Heinz is out of luck, not only can't come to the Atlantis, but also To replace the marshal and lead the Mayflower Corps to participate in the joint military exercise." This is not a good job, the Mayflower Corps has always been the elite of the expeditionary force, it should be the first place, if Heinz makes a mistake It would be a shame to get the first place.

    The marshal finally let him go and let him go to the Atlantis for the sake of watching him grow up.

    Qiao Yan was grateful.

    Xia Yi sighed. Heinz was really busy during this period. Fortunately, the joint military exercise was also near Blue Star. Heinz insisted on coming back every night, but he came back very late every day.

    Of course it didn't matter, anyway, he didn't really miss Heinz.

    Today Xia Yi came to collect the airship pass. Eno was originally going, but Benjamin will also be on the Atlantis. After that day, Benjamin and Eno didn't meet each other. Eno didn't want to meet Benjamin on the spaceship, so he claimed to be sick and stayed in the dormitory, claiming that he would rather be beaten to death by Wu Baldou than go.

    Wu Baldou was almost pissed off by Yinuo's temporary leave. Xia Yi took the opportunity to win this opportunity, and even the originally complicated pass was quickly completed with Qiao Yan's help.

    Qiao Yan came to the school today to give Xia Yi a pass.

    He took out the pass, and asked Xia Yi for credit, "Do you know how difficult it is to get this pass? A few days ago, the Marshal had to personally approve it, that is, the Marshal and Heinz arranged a joint military exercise today. Leave it to me, and I’ll expedite it for you, otherwise, it’s definitely useless for you to submit the application for a pass at this time.” He was really pleased, seeing that it was Xia Yi, he not only finished it urgently, but also directly sent it to Xia Yi Here it comes.

    Xia Yi looked at the passport in his hand and was very satisfied.

    That Awei will also be on the warship, and the warship will go around the blue star. There is a group of meteorites around the blue star. The meteorites are left over from the explosion of the surrounding transition points. Xia Yi is very familiar with the surrounding situation.