55

"You guys die with me." Mann shouted hoarsely, his eyes were covered with thin red bloodshot eyes, which was extremely ferocious.

    Seeing Mann's crazy eyes, Xia Yi felt something was wrong, he was so familiar with this kind of eyes, almost immediately he turned his head and yelled at the people behind him: "Leave quickly." The self-destruction of the Zerg Grand Duke is not

    fun .

    If there is a little carelessness, no one in this room can survive.

    But his warning was too late.

    Mann's rapidly expanding body has blocked the doorway.

    Xia Yi's eyes dimmed, and the dagger in his hand slipped into the palm of his hand. The butterfly wings on his back seemed to have penetrated his thoughts and instantly opened lightly. The powder falls off the scales of the butterfly wings and dances in the air, and the dots of dark blue phosphor powder under the light reflect dazzling light in the beam of light.

    The faint fragrance of grass and trees began to spread in the air.

    Xia Yi rushed towards Mann - he must stop Mann before he blew himself up.

    He had just flown towards Mann.

    Thin, dark blue phosphorous powder fell among the Zerg that kept pouring in behind Mann.

    The gnat with its teeth and claws froze for an instant, and its brown compound eyes were instantly covered by a mysterious blue. The bugs turned around and turned to attack Mann who was closest to them.

    But in an instant, Mann was covered by dense black bugs, which kept pushing out.

    Xia Yi frowned.

    This is the third time this has happened.

    Mann was caught off guard and fell on the door, but Mann let out a sneer instead—

    accompanied by his sneer, the speed at which his body expanded suddenly accelerated.

    No one knew that as the oldest Grand Duke of the Zerg race, it took him a shorter time to self-destruct than anyone else.

    It's too late, no one here can escape.

    Xia Yi's pupils shrank, and his heart stopped beating suddenly.

    He is the fastest responder and the closest person to Limann.

    Without thinking too much, he quickly approached Mann.

    Just when his fingertips were about to touch Mann.

    He was suddenly embraced by someone, and then gently pushed aside. Xia Yi was taken aback, then raised his head, and saw Heinz standing in front of him as a protector.

    Xia Yi was taken aback for a moment, standing where she was before she had time to say anything.

    Heinz put one foot on Mann's body, holding Mann who was spitting blood, but closed the door with the other hand, locking Xia Yi who was about to come out with him inside.

    Through the glass on the door, Heinz took a deep look at Xia Yi, opened and closed his mouth, and said to Xia Yi while sitting -

    this time, I will protect you.

    Xia Yi's mind went blank, and she wanted to open the door in a panic.

    Even if he already knew he was too late.

    Heinz was going to die like this—

    his fingers even slipped a few times as they touched the metal doorknob in panic.