29

"Father." He Qing stood up abruptly, wiping the corners of her eyes with her white fingertips, she looked up at Dr. He and said, "Ah Wei is also the child of Berent and me, and you are not the only one waiting for him. Losing him, we As sad as you are."

    Marshal Brent looked at his wife, the imperceptible pain in his eyes was fleeting, he gently held He Qing's hand comfortingly, as if giving her strength, nodded to her, and then Doctor He calmed down. Said: "Dad, it was my fault back then, you should be angry with me." He glanced at Clovis, and said to Dr. He: "But you and Xiaoqing, Clovis rarely meet, don't be angry because of this. This incident has affected you, today you have a good reunion together. I... go back to the military headquarters."

    Dad never forgave him for what happened back then.

    And he couldn't forgive himself.

    Berent picked up his coat and prepared to leave.

    "It's like this every time." Clovis heard everyone's ears with a deeply tired voice, "It's been so many years, our family has never been together properly, and every time we break up unhappy."

    Leng The stiff red-haired boy looked at the people around him, and his eyes fell on Dr. He: "Grandpa, why don't you wake up. Brother——" "

    He's already dead——" the boy calmly explained this cold In fact, it was just the trembling under his calm voice that only he could detect.

    "Clovis——" He Qing turned his head to stop interrupting Clovis, and hurriedly said, "Ah Wei is just missing." "

    No, he's already dead. No one can survive the explosion, even brother's The rescue capsule was ejected, and the rescue capsule can only drift outside for three days, and it will take half a month to get to that place from the nearest planet." Clovis met He Qing's gaze, without flinching at all, and said every word Speak up.

    He tore open the festering wound deeply for everyone present to see.

    Clovis looked at the grandpa and dad who were at odds, and the mother who was in a dilemma.

    This scene has been repeated for twelve years like a strange circle, deeply tormenting everyone trapped in it.

    Everyone suffers.

    He remembered that on the day of the attack, he and his brother were on the spaceship, the spaceship was surrounded by Zerg, and the person responsible for protecting them was killed by the Zerg striker. He still doesn't know what happened, but his brother took him into hiding and told him not to tell anyone his father's name.

    Later, someone found an escape ship, and when he boarded the escape ship, he and his brother were dispersed by the crowd.

    My brother was originally in the front, but he was behind. But he accidentally fell down, and his brother went against the crowd, helped him up, and pushed him forward.

    He escaped. The elder brother was left on the battleship.

    Since then, his happy family only exists in memory.

    He misses his brother, but the memory of his brother is blurred, and he misses the warm home in his memory even more.

    Clovis looked at the old man who hadn't shown a smiling face for many years, pursed his lips and begged, "Grandpa, can you put it down?" The old

    man sat down on the chair for a moment.

    Didi in Xia Yi's arms woke up, jumped from Xia Yi's knee to the old man's knee with difficulty, and kept rubbing against the old man.