21

In front of the underground arena.

    Qiao Yan was followed by several military staff.

    Twenty-Three clutched the corner of Xia Yi's clothes, Qiao Yan stood in front of him solemnly, and asked Twenty-Three, "Are you ready?"

    Twenty-Three turned to look at Xia Yi.

    Xia Yi stroked his hair and said, "Don't be afraid, I'll be waiting for you outside. I'll buy you iced mint tea."

    Twenty-three nodded and walked in with the people from the military department.

    Xia Yi sighed, her big light brown eyes were full of sadness.

    He is not from the military department, so he cannot go in.

    Returning to the arena might not be a good thing for Twenty-Three.

    Heinz was by Xia Yi's side and comforted him: "Don't worry."

    Qiao Yan said quietly from the side: "Why don't you tell me not to worry. We have known each other for so many years." Yes, but he is not in charge of this part, and he didn't go in to avoid suspicion.

    Heinz ignored Qiao Yan, walked around Qiao Yan, walked to Xia Yi and said, "Didn't you say that you want to prepare iced mint tea for Twenty-Three? The one at the entrance seems to be still there, let's go and have a look."

    Heinz also didn't want Xia Yi to stay here longer. When Sauron's power was at its peak, he divided his lair into six major parts. His six generals commanded each part in name, and cast bronze at the entrances of the six major areas. Six bronze statues.

    Among them, the dark alley area belonging to Xiaoyi is actually the most terrifying and bloody existence in Sauron's lair, so Xiaoyi has also become a vicious running dog among the population who hates the Pirate King, an existence that anyone can cast aside.

    But in fact, the dark alley area has always been in the hands of Sauron, and Xiao Yi is just a hidden pawn and the most convenient tool in his hands.

    And Xiaoyi has tried his best to protect everyone in the dark alley.

    Thinking of this, he couldn't help feeling distressed again.

    On the small square at the entrance of the dark alley.

    In the sweet tea shop, the silver-haired grandma is still hugging the cat, lying on the chair, your eyes are basking in the sun leisurely.

    Qiao Yan looked at the rotten chair propped up by the broken door, and the dark, colorless earthen jar at the door, and said with disgust, "It's here? How can I have some delicious iced mint tea!" As soon as he turned his head, he saw

    Hein Ci was already sitting on a rotten chair.

    Qiao Yan's eyes widened. Was this the Colonel Heinz he knew who would never wrong him, even on the battlefield? When did his long legs feel so wronged to sit on such a short, rotten chair?

    "Young man, what you said is wrong." The grandmother with half-closed eyes opened her eyes and said slowly, "Our sweet tea shop has been here for hundreds of years, you know that the pirate king Sauron's men six The most mysterious hanged man among the generals? He liked our iced mint tea the most back then."

    "How is it possible?" Qiao Yan laughed in disbelief: "Grandma, do you know who the Hanged Man is? I don't know how many lives there are, at least dozens of planets have been turned into death stars because of his ransacking. His treasures are piled higher than the mountains, how can this kind of person like to drink this cheap iced mint tea." The old lady can't use the Hanged Man to prove that her shop has a long history.