12

In the sweltering arena, a huge spotlight in the center casts a beam of light. In the center of everyone's eyes, Xia Yi was wearing a tight black T-shirt, stepping on the body of the strong alpha. In the beam of light, Xia Yi's black hair was soaked with sweat, and the black clothes outlined his tight waist and abdomen. Sweat ran down his hair and rolled down towards his forehead, making his skin more translucent. His light brown eyes were like sharp blades, and he looked at the audience without any expression. He was chilling and sharp, like a deadly beast, dangerous and full of a strange charm.

    There is no doubt that he is the king of this arena.

    The cheers from the audience became more enthusiastic.

    Xia Yi threw the dagger in his hand casually, tugged at his collar, wiped the sweat from his forehead, turned over and jumped down neatly from the arena, and was about to leave.

    "Thank God K for bringing us the victory, now we only have the last game left today, the last game—" the voice of the host and part-time referee stopped frenziedly, "Do you know that the Pirate King Sauron The life-and-death game that was popular in the arena of the era—"

    Xia Yi paused, looked awe-inspiring, and turned to look at the arena.

    On the arena, an eleven or twelve-year-old child was pushed onto the arena.

    There was booing from the audience.

    "In the game of life and death, the Pirate King Sauron will send his carefully trained war slaves to play. The war slaves have been strictly trained and screened since childhood. Thousands of them fought each other, and only a few survived in the end. Coupled with special injections, this This kind of war slave is often able to defeat a hundred in the arena. The pirate king sat down the most mysterious killer of the six giants, Yi, who was born as a war slave." The referee's voice was passionate, and he tore the child's back. There was a cyan stamp-like imprint, and he roughly pushed the child around the field, showing the imprint to the audience: "Look, the war slave in front of you has the mark of a war slave on his body, he is the one we follow. The war slaves trained in the same way as the Pirate King Sauron, the audience will wait and see—” The

    eleven or twelve-year-old boy has short black hair, wears tattered rags, wears an iron ring around his neck, and has numb eyes He looked around ferociously.

    On the audience stage, Qiao Yan couldn't help cursing, and said with a complicated expression: "Fuck, he really dares to say, does he know that the amount of information in what he just said is enough for him to stay in the federal prison for how long?" A full two hundred

    years .

    Without hesitation, Qiao Yan called the police. Qiao Yan looked at Heinz who was wearing a mask beside him. The eyes under the mask of Heinz looked coldly at the stage and at the referee, as if he was a dead person.

    Qiao Yan was startled.

    The referee in the round arena looked at the audience below who were gradually boiling up, and signaled with his eyes, several muscular men wearing masks lifted a large box covered with black cloth and put it on it.

    The referee jumped off the arena, and a circle of transparent glass rose around the arena to separate the arena from the surrounding audience. The box covered by the black cloth was opened, and under the black cloth, a huge creature was heaving and falling, and then the black cloth was torn apart by a pair of claws, two tall, huge and ugly bugs volleyed out of the black cloth, and the bugs bulged The bulging abdomen was covered with silver-gray fluff, and the huge compound eyes looked around densely. The fist landed on the fresh and tender human child opposite, and there was greedy and sticky saliva in the huge mouthparts.