13

Qiao Yan looked numbly at the men in black who kept falling around him.

    Even without his intervention, Heinz and the boy code-named K have already cooperated tacitly to knock down all the men in black.

    Qiao Yan bent down and walked to the man in black. Under the powerful impact of the particle gun, they had already lost their ability to move, but they were still alive. The proportion was just right, and he couldn't help feeling sore again.

    He and Heinz have obviously been partners for many years.

    But just now he was clearly redundant.

    Holding back his sadness, Qiao Yan walked up to Heinz and pretended to smile generously: "Heinz, you're amazing."

    He looked at the young man next to him calmly, and the young man just happened to look up at him. They looked at each other, the boy's light brown eyes were cold, like a sharp weapon, Qiao Yan couldn't help but take a step back, he rarely saw such eyes on the battlefield.

    Heinz was standing beside him. Heinz was half a head taller than the young man, with broad shoulders and long legs. The young man standing next to Heinz looked very thin. It was obvious that Heinz was a battle-tested soldier, but the young man gave People feel more dangerous.

    The young man exuded a murderous aura that should not be approached by strangers. He definitely has a lot of lives in his hands.

    Qiao Yan raised his eyes, and saw Heinz stretch out his hand towards the boy's neck.

    "Don't—" Qiao Yan blurted out, is Heinz crazy?

    How can you touch such a deadly place on the neck, especially when the young man is so dangerous.

    Heinz gently wiped off the bright red blood stain on the young man's white and thin neck.

    And the young man lowered his eyes without moving, like a well-behaved doll.

    As soon as Qiao Yan spoke -

    both of them looked at Qiao Yan.

    Qiao Yan swallowed the second part of the sentence "be careful" and looked sad at the two people's intimacy: "I mean don't, don't--you are Heinz's friend, right? Why haven't I met you? You and Where did Heinz meet?"

    Xia Yi tilted his head and looked Qiao Yan up and down in doubt, then turned to look at Heinz and asked, "Is this your     friend now?

    "     But what made him even more sad-     Heinz had never done this to himself!     Heinz would only dislike him coming off the battlefield dirty and bloody.   

    Does he not deserve to be treated like this?    

     Heinz withdrew his hand, glanced to the side and said, "Qiao Yan, this is Xia Yi." His voice was very cold.    

      Xia Yi pursed her lips and looked up at Heinz, but Heinz deliberately avoided his gaze.    

     Heinz was still angry.    

     Xia Yi was a little overwhelmed, the child he was carrying took advantage of this opportunity to push away his hand and fled to the side.    

     The moment the child left Xia Yi, a cold light flashed in the shadows of the arena behind Xia Yi, and a bullet shot straight at Xia Yi— there was someone!    

     "Be careful—" Qiao Yan who was opposite Xia Yi was the first to notice, his eyes widened, and he stretched out his hand to save Xia Yi, but unfortunately it was in vain.    

How Can I Break Pregnancy With A Teammate?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara