39

"I know you don't agree." The Marshal said lightly, "But children raised by the Federation have the responsibility to guard the Federation. This is his responsibility." If you don't do this, how can you make

    that "Ah Wei" believe that everything is in his hands? in the plan.

    That Ah Wei was wrong from the beginning.

    He knew better than anyone else that his little Awei was dead, and he never believed in that so-called Awei from the very beginning.

    As for Xia Yi, he will compensate Xia Yi afterwards.

    He had a clear conscience, even though it was Clovis who was there.

    He will give the same order.

    It's just——

    his hand couldn't help pressing his left chest, and his fingertips felt what was inside, and his heart calmed down a little. When he saw the child surrounded by Zerg, his own cold heart In his heart as hard as iron, there was even a slight pain that was almost suffocating.

    He actually thought of the moment when Ah Wei was surrounded by Zerg.

    The assistant waited for a long time, but he still didn't get the order from the marshal. He couldn't help but look up, and saw the marshal looking out the window, not knowing what he was thinking, but his hand was pressed into the hidden pocket of the left chest military uniform.

    The assistant was taken aback and couldn't help sighing.

    He has been with the marshal for so many years, so he naturally knows what it is there. There is a wooden sword the size of a palm cut from wood. The color of the wooden sword has faded due to the erosion of time. Except that it was made by the marshal back then, it is not unusual. of.

    But this was Ah Wei's favorite toy when he was young. A Wei was sensible and obedient since she was a child, and when she saw them, her uncle would always yell sweetly. They were also young at that time, and often secretly fed A Wei candy without telling the marshal.

    He remembered that he once asked Ah Wei why this wooden sword never left his body. He said it was because Dad would make the sword to protect him.

    After Ah Wei disappeared, the marshal searched the surrounding star fields, only to find this wooden sword in the wreckage of the rescue cabin. Before Ah Wei died, he was probably still holding the sword tightly, waiting for his omnipotent father Come save him.

    From then on, the marshal carried this wooden sword with him, and when he returned home, he hid it in the office, and it has been twelve years in a blink of an eye.

    The assistant who knew the truth back then didn't know what to say, and sometimes he didn't know whether it was a good thing to have a father like Marshal.

    The marshal clenched the wooden sword in his hand, looked at the distant sky, finally felt a trace of guilt on his cold face, and murmured: "I must not be a good father." Otherwise, how could he have the heart to

    let a man of unknown origin What about people occupying Ah Wei's position?

    Xia Yi looked outside thoughtfully, just in time to see the back of Marshal Berent.

    Xia Yi was taken aback for some reason, feeling an inexplicable sadness in her heart.

    "These bugs are still going to end? Why are they rioting again? This time, my own people came for the whole transportation, so there can't be any problems." Qiao Yan came in, and said to Xia Yi irritably, "Why are the Zergs coming again? Are they on par with this match? They never dare to come out on the frontal battlefield, and hide in an old nest in an unknown corner every day. If they have the ability, publish the star map of the old nest, and we will fight head-on.