19

Through the video with Dr. He, Dr. He quickly judged that it was just a simple allergy.

    After hanging up the communication, Heinz frowned and pressed his palm against Xia Yi's forehead, trying to feel his body temperature. Xia Yi sat on the sofa with his knees bent, stroked his hair indifferently, clicked his tongue twice, and instead raised his head and laughed at Heinz in a fuss: "Why are you so scared—" halfway through the words, his eyes coincided with the

    lowered head. Heinz met Heinz, and for a moment the helplessness and pampering that Heinz's eyes had not restrained all hit Xia Yi's eyes, Xia Yi's voice became smaller and smaller, and he didn't have time to say the second half of the sentence.

    Heinz with this look -

    so strange.

    Yet he himself was even stranger.

    Xia Yi reacted, leaned back, couldn't help shrinking back, the whole person squeezed on the back of the sofa, his heart was pounding, away from Heinz who made him strange.

    He couldn't help breathing quickly.

    what happened to him.

    Heinz's hand was still on his forehead, and the feeling of the cool hand on his forehead was strange but inexplicably reassuring.

    Realizing this, Xia Yi's face turned red all of a sudden, shouldn't he be so close to Heinz.

    But it was a little strange that he left on his own initiative.

    When he was not sure what to do, Heinz picked up the hand that was on his forehead, flicked his forehead lightly, and calmed down the embarrassment: "You should have a good illness." , so that you will know how to cherish yourself in the future."

    Xia Yi covered his forehead in pain, and looked at Heinz with a pair of almond eyes, the embarrassment just now was gone, only the deep grievance was left—what

    happened to him ?

    At this moment, a faint scent of grass and trees emerged in the air, and Xia Yi's face changed. This was a sign of estrus, no wonder he just blushed and was out of breath.

    He hurriedly searched his pockets, but found nothing.

    Wearing a slipper on one foot and stepping on the ground with the other foot, Xia Yi flipped back on the sofa and ran to the door in a hurry. While running, he turned to Heinz and said, "Wait for me, I don't have inhibitors , I'll go back and get it now." Since he passed out for no reason last time, his inhibitor has been replaced with a special inhibitor, and his body consumes the inhibitor very quickly. It's useless now.

    He even forgot to bring it, it was terrible. Fortunately, if he ran back to the dormitory quickly, it would only take ten minutes, so there was still time.

    "Don't go." Heinz bent down and picked up Xia Yi's shoes left by the sofa, and said helplessly to Xia Yi, "I have them here, you don't need to go back." Xia Yi was stunned,

    his inhibitor, Hai Why is Inz here?

    Heinz walked to Xia Yi's side, squatted down, and gently held Xia Yi's ankle.

    Because he was starved as a child, Xia Yi's frame is not too big, and his ankles are also very small. Heinz still had enough time to hold it with one hand. He gently put the other slipper on Xia Yi, and sighed: "Come with me."

    Seeing the injection quietly injected into his arm, Xia Yi looked up at Heinz in doubt and asked, "Why do you have it?" He still didn't understand.

    Heinz paused when he pulled the injected injection from Xia Yi's arm, and said nonchalantly, "With your personality, how can I rest assured if I don't put some on my body?"

    Xia Yi picked up the bottle of inhibitor, He took a closer look and asked, "This one seems a bit different from mine." Just as he was about to take a closer look, Heinz took the bottle from his hand, threw it out of the window, and said indifferently: "As long as it works."

    Really?

    Xia Yi put down his sleeves and looked out the window thoughtfully.

    In the middle of the night, Xia Yi lay on the bed tossing and turning, looking at the bottle that was thrown away by Heinz and picked up by him. He always felt that something was wrong. How rare, that demeanor does not seem to lie to him.

    Since it is so rare, how can Heinz have it here?

    Xia Yi took out his iron box, his eyes fell on the box, and his eyes became gentle. This iron box was made for him by Heinz.

    Knowing that he likes sugar, Heinz specially made this iron box for him. The iron box is actually very delicate and beautiful. There is a circle of handmade flower and wood patterns on the silver-white metal surface. In the middle is a butterfly resting on the wood rose. The wood rose It is the most planted plant in the federal family garden, and it was also planted in Heinz’s yard at that time. Heinz said that when he was making this box, a butterfly happened to land on the flower outside the yard, so Heinz Ci made it like this.

    Although he doesn't like flowers and butterflies very much, but for the sake of Heinz's hard work, he reluctantly accepts them. He never left this box, and even followed him to this era.

    He opened the iron box. There were two layers in the iron box. He put mints on the first layer, and some sundries on the other layer. He turned it upside down, and a beautiful necklace fell out of the box. There was a dark blue necklace hanging in the middle. A gemstone in the shape of a black pentagram, the gemstone is crystal clear, with dots of silver scattered inside, under the moonlight, the gemstone looks like a little bit of starlight.

    This necklace was left to him by his parents. Later, after he became Sauron's guard, the steward of the barn, in order to please him, found this necklace that was stolen by them from some corner and returned it to him. He showed it to Heinz, but Heinz couldn't see the history, and only told him that the gemstone in the center should be a kind of ore that had never been discovered before.

    But besides the fact that the gemstone is extremely hard, it has no other purpose.

    Throwing the necklace into the bedside table casually, and making room for the iron box, Xia Yi put the inhibitor box in, closed it, and put it beside the pillow.

    After waiting for a few days, he went to ask Dr. He what was going on, and Dr. He must know.

    Thinking of this, Xia Yi yawned, and a deep tiredness hit him. I don't know why, during this period of time he was always very tired, and he didn't have any appetite for food. When he went to Dr. He's place, he should also check his body by the way.

    Xia Yi closed his eyelids and gradually fell asleep.

    It's just that this time the dream was a little uneasy.

    In the dream, the planet made of human flesh and blood is as damp and sticky as the earth.

    Every step he took, there was a scarlet sticky creep under his feet.

    The transparent sarcoids on the ground kept beating, and the smelly blood inside was faintly visible.

    Occupying the entire planet, the omnipotent queen, the mother of the Zerg, is like a mountain.

    In the clouds, the Zerg Queen's inorganic eyes stared down at him from below, like looking at ants, cold without any warmth.

    The black-haired young man turned around and looked behind him, but there was no one there. There's nothing here but him and his mecha.

    All his comrades died halfway, and they paved his way to here with their blood, and he was the only one who arrived here with the last hope of mankind—the habitat of the Zerg Queen.

    But he is not afraid.

    He likes this world very much, so he can't lose—

    the black-haired young man picked up his weapon with a calm look in his eyes.