18

Clowell pulled her mother back to her seat and said annoyedly, "Ms. He Qing, why didn't you tell me when you came here." "

    I think my son still needs to say hello?" He Qing smiled, looking half taller than himself The taller son said again: "Your father will stay here during the holidays this year, and your cousin Qiao Yan is also here. Our family will go to your grandpa's house to have a good get together." The smile in Clovis' eyes subsided, and he looked at his mother seriously

    . Said: "Grandpa? Is Grandpa coming back? He has been blaming Dad for so many years—" "

    Yes." Before he finished speaking, all the smiles on He Qing's face disappeared. She touched the heart-shaped hairpin on her neck. The pendant box repeated firmly in a low voice: "After so many years, your grandfather will forgive your father, he will definitely, and you can't blame your father at the beginning—"

    Clovis' eyes dimmed slightly, and he lost himself in the past. My twin brother also lost a complete family. For so many years, my grandfather refused to see my father, and even I was reluctant to see him.

    Will it really be the same as my mother envisioned?

    Clovis was deeply suspicious and sighed. He looked down at his mother's wrist and couldn't help exclaiming: "Mom, what's wrong with you here."

    He Qing looked down and saw a circle of small rashes on his wrist. She turned over the muffins with a fork in a daze, and then said: "It's okay, I didn't notice, there are sweet nuts in the muffins, I'm allergic, just go back and take some medicine." The evening business hours will end soon,

    waiting The last wave of guests left.

    Xia Yi breathed a sigh of relief, and was about to take off her fluffy clothes, when the glass door rang twice, Xia Yi looked over, and there were two figures, one big and one small, standing outside the door.

    Heinz led Twenty-Three, and Twenty-Three was obviously taken care of by Heinz. His messy hair was neatly laid aside, and he was wearing well-fitting clothes. He still looked like that when he was not talking.

    Xia Yi was finally relieved -

    Heinz was indeed more suitable to be an old mother than herself.

    The glass door was pushed open, and the night in October was already a bit chilly. Heinz wore a brown sweater over his white shirt, and his demeanor looked extraordinarily gentle. He was obviously taken aback when he saw Xia Yi.

    Xia Yi's face turned red.

    Damn it! His clothes haven't been changed yet.

    He frantically took off the cat ears on his head, turned around and threw them on the counter, tearing off the furry cat tail.

    But the more anxious the heart was, the more frantic the movements became, and the cat's tail was pulled several times without pulling it off.

    Twenty-Three couldn't help but let out a laugh.

    Probably in twenty-three eyes, it is embarrassing to come out of nowhere and look like this.

    Xia Yi glared at Twenty-Three, and frightened the child viciously: "Why are you laughing, this is not for raising you, do you know how much it costs to raise you?" Twenty-

    Three shut up all of a sudden.

    When he was in a hurry, he was blocked by a shadow in front of him. Heinz stood in front of him, with his hands wrapped around Xia Yi's back, and his chin around Xia Yi's ears. Reach the dead end of the tail unraveling.