57

He Qing's coiled hair was slightly disheveled, panting, the corners of his eyes were reddish, it was obvious that he ran all the way here.

    Xia Yi still hasn't figured it out. He Qing hugged him.

    Xia Yi was taken aback.

    He could obviously get rid of it, but he didn't know why he didn't.

    He Qing was always different in his heart.

    Xia Yi was stiff and at a loss, and looked at Heinz for help, but as soon as he raised his head, he felt slightly warm liquid flowing down his neck little by little.

    When he was taken aback, he saw He Qing's shoulders twitch slightly.

    Is He Qing crying?

    Berent walked up to He Qing silently, and lightly put his hand on He Qing's shoulder to go to work.

    The necklace on He Qing's neck, because he ran all the way, slid most of it away. The picture of the black-haired child inside the necklace was smiling slightly, with a faint luster on the surface. It looked as if someone had been rubbing it in the palm of his hand for a long time .

    Outside the door, Dr. He hugged Didi and watched him silently. Only then did Xia Yi notice that the old man's temples had turned white, and his body was slightly bent.

    He remembered the set of tableware in Dr. He's house that no one had used for twelve years, but was always on the dining table.

    It turned out that someone had been waiting for him to come back.

    He has never been alone trying to survive. It turned out that when he was on the pirate star, there was always someone somewhere, looking forward to him being alive.

    He looked at Heinz.

    Heinz looked at him tenderly and nodded at him.

    Xia Yi made up his mind, slowly put his hand stiffly on He Qing's shoulder, patted it unfamiliarly, and said in a hoarse voice: "Don't cry, it's okay."

    He came back.

    He thought he would like to give it a try.

    Heinz watched Xia Yi tenderly and silently.

    He was not surprised by Xiao Yi's decision.

    Because he knew that Xiao Yi was actually gentler than anyone else.

    He Qing wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes.

    Smiling slightly, she said to Berent, "Look, Ah Wei is back, how could I cry at such a happy event." As soon as she

    finished speaking, she saw Xia Yi's slightly protruding belly, which was a bit obvious because she was wearing unlined clothes.

    He Qing couldn't help but burst into tears again.

    She could see that Xiao Yi was not the kind of child who hadn't experienced hardships, but Xiao Yi was still so young. She was really worried that Xiao Yi would be cheated, but she also knew that now was not the time to ask this.

    But she really couldn't help it.

    How irresponsible an alpha is to do such a thing?

    Impregnating an unmarked omega?

    How could Ah Wei be bullied in her eyes?

    He Qing asked with a heartache: "Xiao Yi, no matter what kind of grievance you suffer, you can tell your mother that no one can bully you with your mother around." No one can!