58

In the breeding room.

    Xia Yi looked at the small and skinny monster in the petri dish, his eyes widened, and he turned to Heinz with genuine disgust and said, "He's so ugly!" A few days ago, the

    little monster had already been taken out of his body.

    And today, he was able to leave the hospital.

    Before leaving the hospital, he came to see the little monster, which was the first time he saw the little monster.

    If there is no accident, the little monster will be a naughty little boy.

    This made Xia Yi relieved.

    Fortunately, it's a boy, what if it's a girl who is so ugly.

    In the culture fluid, the little monster curled up in the fluid with its eyes closed turned around in Xia Yi's direction, opening and closing its mouth.

    It was like hearing Xia Yi's voice, looking for Xia Yi

    Xia Yi:! ! !

    His voice stopped abruptly, and his light brown eyes flashed with guilt.

    How did the little monster come here? Can he hear it!

    Heinz put the jacket on Xia Yi and suppressed a smile and said, "Generally speaking, the little monster can hear the sound a few weeks ago."

    Xia Yi gave an ah, and then fell silent.

    The nurse next to him said softly: "The baby's visiting time is over, you can come back tomorrow."

    Heinz looked at Xia Yi.

    Xia Yi nodded silently.

    The two walked towards the door and had already walked a long way.

    Xia Yi raised his head and said anxiously: "He won't remember what happened now, right?"

    The little monster will definitely not remember.

    He didn't want the little monster to hate him as soon as he was born.

    Heinz: "..."

    After Heinz repeatedly assured that the little monster would not remember, Xia Yi finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    When he came back to his senses, he found that he had been taken to school by Heinz, and there was no sign of the league being held in the school, and this twists and turns of the league was finally cancelled.

    Everyone on the campus was excitedly discussing the military campaign that the expeditionary force had won against the Zerg. The Zerg not only exposed the location of their nests, but were also beaten so helplessly that they retreated steadily.   

       In the past few weeks when Xia Yi was away, this year's chief freshman challenge competition started. He did not participate this year, and the sophomore chief on the light screen at the entrance office was no longer him.   

      Xia Yi didn't feel sorry either.  

       It's just -    

      Xia Yi looked over, and the photos of the top three in the first grade flashed by, Xia Yi fixed his eyes on the past, and smiled slightly.   

      Immediately behind Clovis is Shen Nian.    

      The difference between the two scores is extremely small.