51

The people in the conference room burst open.

    A group of dense worms lifted the simple and simple box in front of 'Awei', and then the dense worms crouched in Jacob's naked skin, motionless, and the gray-black worms turned into the color of human skin in an instant, and then Can not see a trace.

    He finally understood where the bugs on the spaceship came from.

    Xia Yi turned to look at 'A Wei'.

    'A Wei' took the box and took a step back.

    The skin on his body began to peel off like wallpaper, and the gray-black shell peeled off layer by layer.

    He took out the dagger and slashed his wrist. The blood on the wrist mixed with the blood left by the queen, turned into a strange and mysterious blue liquid, and gradually flowed on the ground.

    'A Wei' looked at the crowd coldly, his mouth moved as if he was muttering something silently.

    damn it! What exactly is Jacob going to do?

    Xia Yi pursed her lips, held the dagger in her hand vigilantly, looked at the box in the palm of 'A Wei', turned her head to look at Berent and shouted loudly: "What is in the box?" "What? This is

    our With it, our queen will return again in the flames." 'A Wei' looked at the box full of heat-changing devotion, he looked up and laughed, and looked at Berent's eyes full of sarcasm, As if wanting to see deep regret in Berent's eyes, he said, "Berent, we won this round. The Queen will lead us Zerg to glory again." "

    Impossible." Xia Yi said immediately : "Your queen has already died in the starburst."

    He knew what the queen meant.

    As long as the queen is resurrected, these three hundred years will be in vain, and the dark age may even come again.

    Xia Yi's face darkened, he already believed what Jacob said -

    damn it!

    The Zerg Queen can still be resurrected!

    "How do you human beings understand the omniscience and omnipotence of the Almighty Queen?" Jacob said disdainfully, looking at his box frantically. He looked at Berent, wanting to see fear and terror in Berrent's eyes.

    Yet he saw nothing.

    Xia Yi looked at Berent, and his heart moved. Berent's current reaction was wrong!

    Berent didn't speak, he stood up, looked at 'A Wei' calmly and asked: "Did you really win? Jacob?" He stared coldly at 'A Wei' in front of him.

    Berent was not toyed with applause and anger at all. He looked at the box in Ah Wei's hand mockingly and said, "Are you all after this empty box in the end?"

    Jacob finally noticed something was wrong, and the smile on his face was a little bit Disappeared, he twisted open the box in his hand, the quaint wooden box turned out to be empty.

    The box in his hand was empty.

    Jacob finally realized that Berent, who always played the role of father and son with him, never believed him from the beginning.

    He still underestimated Berent's care and prudence.

    He took a step back, looked around Berent and said, "This is the game you set up. When did you change the box?" "

    When?" Berent raised the corner of his mouth, looked at Jacob coldly and said: "The box was empty from the beginning, and your queen's remains are not here. How do you feel when you finally got this empty box after planning for so many years?" "Impossible!" Jacob retorted without thinking