8

Chapter 8

    The training ground at night finally returned to tranquility.

    However, in the training ground, there is a training room whose lights are always on.

    After an unknown amount of time, the lights in the training room finally went out.

    Xia Yi walked out of the training room with his hands in his pockets.

    Outside the training ground, there was a wild rose, and under the rose, several little wild cats surrounded his feet and meowed.

    Xia Yi took out a few muffins from his backpack, crushed them and fed them.

    Footsteps came from behind.

    Xia Yi didn't look back, recognized the footsteps and said, "Heinz." His voice paused and asked, "How do you know I'm here?" "Every

    time you lost to me before, you would secretly Go to the training ground alone." Heinz: "How's the training result?"

    Xia Yi muffled: "It's been more than eleven minutes."

    He couldn't hide it from Heinz, his training plan used to be Heinz Heinz made it for him, and Heinz couldn't be more aware of his situation.

    In the past, he would not exceed ten minutes.

    The differentiation still had a certain impact on his body.

    The kittens seemed to sense Xia Yi's mood and licked Xia Yi's fingers.

    Xia Yi patted the crumbs on his hand and said to the cat, "No more."

    The other cats scattered when they saw Xia Yi's hand was empty, and only one pear cat looked up at Xia Yi blankly.

    Heinz: "The doors of the dormitory are all closed at this point. How are you going to go back?"

    Xia Yi looked at Heinz suspiciously, as if wondering that he should ask such a simple question, so he naturally said: "Over the wall "

    Heinz: "..."

    In the end, under Heinz's stop, Xia Yi reluctantly followed Heinz to his dormitory for one night.

    Under the moonlight, the two walked one after the other.

    The young man walking in front kicked the stones casually, feeling a little lonely.

    Reminds me of my youthful origins.

    Heinz sighed lightly: "Don't be upset. I will be with you."

    For teenagers, or people born in their age, strength is the basis for a stable life and the hope of living.

    But now Xiao Yi has lost his strength——

    Xiao Yi is probably also very disturbed.

    However, Xia Yi stopped, turned his head to look at Heinz and said seriously: "Heinz, I have never regretted losing my strength because of being differentiated into an Omega."

    Heinz was stunned.

    Facing the moonlight, Xia Yi looked down at his slender and bony hand. Through the blue veins on the skin, Xia Yi could clearly feel the thin and powerful muscle attached to the bone.

    These hands can easily take a person's life in a few seconds -

    he is actually better at killing than fighting.