28

Qiao Yan looked at the marshal with his head as big as a bucket, and the marshal was always impartial.

    But Qiao Yan also had his own considerations.

    He stood upright, without his usual indecency, and solemnly gave a military salute to the Marshal: "Marshal, I did something wrong in this matter. I am willing to accept the internal investigation and bear all the consequences." Bo

    Lun Te's complexion finally improved.

    Qiao Yan continued: "But I think the matter should be done urgently. Under the circumstances at that time, we had the few versus the many, and the underground arena wanted our lives. When we couldn't even guarantee our own safety, we had the right to do so. Right to take some extreme measures to protect ourselves."

    Qiao Yan said frankly: "So I insist that we should not punish Xia Yi for this matter." What Qiao Yan did

    not say is that he saw the imprint on Xia Yi, Xia Yi Yi was also a slave and one of the victims, so he felt that Xia Yi should not be punished for this incident.

    Federal law protects the rights of victims. He did not violate the intent of the federal law.

    But this involves Xia Yi's privacy, and he has no right to say it.

    Berent looked carefully at Qiao Yan and asked sharply: "Are you insisting? What are you insisting on?"

    Qiao Yan nodded without hesitation: "I insist on the reputation of a federal soldier."

    Berent sighed in disappointment, He closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead.

    Compared with Xia Yi's killing itself, he actually cares more about Xia Yi's attitude towards killing.

    Even a soldier who has been on the battlefield for a long time can't kill a person indifferently, but Xia Yi can.

    Xia Yi gave him the feeling that the whole person was outside the normal social order, ignorant of social order, and had no respect for it.

    He couldn't agree with Xia Yi's attitude towards life, but Xia Yi's ability was very powerful. This makes him like a wild beast in an extraterritorial place, once out of control, he will definitely devour everyone around him.

    Berent opened his eyes and made a decision. He said to Qiao Yan: "Okay, but—" He turned around, his eyes     flashed

    and said: "Xia Yi must not enter the expeditionary army."

Come over and say in shock: "Marshal! No—"

    "I've already decided." Berent interrupted and sat down tiredly. The marshal, who has always been known for his toughness, showed a rare fatigue and said, "Qiao Yan, go away." Come on, don't make me regret it."

    Qiao Yan gritted his teeth and could only close the door and leave.

    "Ah--" Xia Yi sneezed hard.

    Under the square, Xia Yi held Twenty-Three in one hand, holding a large handful of popcorn in his arms.

    Next to him, Eno was holding a big marshmallow.

    A three-day carnival celebration was held in the school, and the square was transformed into a market centered on the statue of Marshal Wien, with small stalls of various classes and organizations on both sides. Eno's cotton candy and Xia Yi's popcorn come from the market.

    Both Xia Yi and Twenty-Three were wearing retro white shirts, champagne-colored vests, usually unruly black hair, neatly combed behind their heads, and dark brown champagne hats on their heads, they looked like dogs, It was Heinz's handwriting.