38

Yinuo rushed in regardless of the obstruction of the military department outside, and stared at Xia Yi, who was covered in blood and cold, for a moment.

    This was the second time he saw Xia Zai like this.

    The first time was when he played against Clovis. At that time, all he could think about was that Xiao Yi would win and let Clovis eat shit. Although he felt that Xia Yi's appearance was a bit wrong, he didn't think too much about it.

    But this time, when he saw Xia Yi walk through the mountain of corpses and blood behind him, the impact was completely different.

    Xia Yi looked at Yinuo, his cold eyes made Yinuo feel a chill in his bones for a moment.

    Xia Yi turned his head indifferently, but the fingertips holding the dagger trembled slightly.

    Sure enough—

    they were still afraid of themselves.

    Xia Yi's eyes dimmed slightly. He looked at the bugs around him, and exchanged glances with Heinz who was still in the starlight. Same time.

    However, the next moment, Yinuo angrily walked to Xia Yi's side. Ino, who is usually poor and fastidious, even field training and walking on muddy mountain roads can kill his old man, doesn't care at all, leaning his elbows on Xia Yi's shoulders that are still clinging to the minced Zerg meat as before.

    He pushed Xia Yi, gave Xia Yi a wink, and then coughed lightly. Looking at the fat, bald middle-aged man who had just fallen from the ventilation duct, he was very good at seizing opportunities, and said with ulterior motives: "Mr. Wu, Just look at Xia Yi who saved us just now, and even killed so many runaway bugs, the good conduct points he said should be doubled anyway.” It’s sad to say, if he didn’t look like a tiger for skin every time

    , Get those deducted conduct points back from Bald Wu, he and Xia Zai have already been repeated.

    Bald Wu glared at the noisy Yinuo who couldn't distinguish the seriousness at this time, turned his head to look at Xia Yi, and opened his mouth with a complicated mood: "Xia, um, you—" He didn't know how to address

    Xia Yi for a while.

    One is the stalwart shining like a mountain, affecting most of his life, guiding him to the army, the light in the hearts of federal soldiers.

    One is the scum of elementary school who didn't apply for housing for three days, and took the lead in violating school rules and disciplines after entering school. His teeth itch with hatred, and his hair lost a few more hairs.

    Forgive him for the word "you", he really can't say it.

    "Xia Yi——"

    Shen Nian, who was wearing a white competition uniform, rolled in and looked at Xia Yi, who was covered in blood. Panting and holding his knees, he asked anxiously, "How are you? Are you injured?" After the alarm sounded

    , In an instant, the guild hall had already begun to evacuate the crowd.

    Shen Nian originally wanted to retreat.

    But after he knew that Xia Yi was locked inside, he found this place against the flow of people.

    Xia Yi looked at Shen Nian and Yinuo.

    His heart warmed up.

    "Mr. Wu, we worked very hard. We almost lost our lives this time." Yinuo bargained unyieldingly: "Let's add a little more, and it's obviously a problem with the school management this time, right? Otherwise, how can these bugs going to run away."