14

A few days later, in the dormitory.

    Xia Yi stared at the silent child huddled in the corner of the dormitory, then turned to look at Qiao Yan in a broken state.

    On the other hand, Qiao Yan tried his best to force a smile, pulled down his sleeves, and tried to cover up the blood-stained teeth marks on his wrist.

    Xia Yi saw this little action, so the boy looked at Qiao Yan's face with a determined expression of "you are playing with me".

    Qiao Yan smiled all over his face: "I don't want to send him here either, but he won't let anyone approach him except you. If this continues, he will starve himself to death before we can ask anything." "

    Speaking of which, he would also like to thank Xia Yi, if Xia Yi hadn't come out that day, most of the men in black would have disappeared without a trace, and they are like looking for a needle in a haystack if they want to track it down.

    In the past few years, the interstellar pirates have faintly shown signs of making a comeback, but they are very hidden, and the military has never found their lair, and capturing so many people in the underground arena this time is definitely a breakthrough.

    Especially twenty-three.

    But twenty-three these days, no matter what they say, they treat them as air, don't talk, eat, or sleep.

    Only when he heard Xia Yi's name would he react.

    He had no choice but to send it over.

    Xia Yi looked at the broken child huddled in the corner, pointed at him, then pointed at himself, and said in disbelief, "The military department asked me to raise a child for you?" He is not an old mother, how does he know how to raise a child?

    He usually dare not touch such a delicate creature as a child.

    Qiao Yan coughed lightly, turned his head and looked aside, with a guilty face: "Isn't there no way? I won't let you take care of it all the time. The Victory Day holiday is coming soon. After the holiday, we will arrange the child, and Don't worry! Our military department has already greeted the school, and the school agrees." The relationship between the military department and Wayne Academy is very good, not to mention that it is relatively safe for this child to be placed in the academy when the power of interstellar pirates is unknown.

    He is also a little embarrassed, Xia Yi looks like he is still a child, and he is still an Omega, so letting an unmarried Omega help take care of him is really not very good.

    Xia Yi's face was full of resistance and ready to refuse: "No—"

    Impossible three words were about to blurt out.

    "Of course we will pay you. We initially set 1,000 credits a day, so don't be disgusted with it—" Qiao Yan preempted the white, he paused, and sneaked a look at Xia Yi's face, feeling a little embarrassed.

    The holiday lasted for ten days, and the money was only 10,000 credits in total, and he didn't even look down on it himself.

    What's more, Xia Yi?

    He has seen Xia Yi's skills, and Xia Yi probably wouldn't care about money. Using money is a bit insulting to Xia Yi. He added in shame, "If you don't want money—" "No—it's a problem, help the

    military It is my duty to do things." Xia Yi righteously cut off Qiao Yan's words, and he turned his head to look at Twenty-Three with shining eyes, just like looking at a pile of walking credit points.