5

Chapter 5

    Xia Yi stayed in the hospital for a day before being discharged.

    His pheromone belongs to the special woody scented pheromone with high secrecy - night jasmine. This plant is now extinct. According to records, it has almost no smell at ordinary times, and only emits fragrance at special times.

    His pheromones have almost the same characteristics. They are usually almost tasteless and difficult to detect. They are highly hidden. Although he has only shown signs of differentiation in the past few days, the doctor said that his differentiation should have started a long time ago. .

    So now the concentration of pheromone in his body is surprisingly high, and it is a common reaction for the body to be sensitive to inhibitors at high concentrations. At present, there is no good solution in the hospital, and it is useless to stay in the hospital.

    However, Heinz's pheromone has a high degree of fit with him, and a high degree of fit pheromone is the best way to fight adverse reactions, even more effective than medicine.

    The doctor only asked him to spend more time with Heinz and then released him.

    Back at school, Wien Academy has officially started classes.

    Xia Yi's lack of exams was very frustrating—Wu Baldou's war history directly failed the make-up exam, and he had to learn it again this year with the new recruits.

    Yinuo followed Xia Yi into the classroom with a gloomy expression.

    He did take the make-up exam, but it was still useless.

    In addition to the freshmen, there are many companions in the classroom who share the same illness -

    they all understand each other with just one look.

    Yinuo was heartbroken all the way. He pointed to the make-up exam paper and asked Xia Yi: "How do you think I know why Colonel Xia Yi of the Expeditionary Army broke through the siege of the Zerg in the direction of the right wing of the Zerg in the Battle of Fallen Stars hundreds of years ago?" Xia

    Yi Yi:? ? ?

    Xia Yi opened his light brown eyes, recalled the scene blankly, and answered with certainty after a while: "It was because the radar was completely damaged and could not report the number of Zerg around, and the power of the battleship was limited, and the straight-line distance to the right wing was the shortest. It was their only option at the time."

    "Wrong, wrong, wrong!" Ino flipped through the textbook, and read word by word to the textbook: "Because Colonel Xia Yi saw through the Zerg's plot on the treacherous battlefield with his excellent military skills, and quickly judged that the number of Zerg was the least. The left wing of the Zerg is a trap laid by the Zerg..."

    Yinuo finished reading the contents of the textbook in one breath, closed the book, looked at Xia Yiyou and sighed with a cruel smile: "Xia Zai, this question has a total of 45 points, congratulations, now you have 55 points, so Saying whether you missed the make-up exam or not, the result is the same, anyway, you fail. There is nothing to regret.”

    Beta, who had also never passed the make-up exam before them, said sadly: “A full ninety percent of a test paper is about Colonel Xia Yi’s, please show some respect to the other nine legendary warriors of the Federation? Don’t they deserve to appear on the test paper? There is even why Colonel Xia Yi likes red the most in the question? Do you know? The answer is because of the blood of Zerg It's red! I'm wondering, isn't our human blood red? What's the logic of this kind of answer?" "I'm afraid that only Colonel Xia Yi