26

The miracle of the Commonwealth, the dawn of mankind—

    has Heinz Wien just fallen asleep by him!

    Can he get over it if he continues to pretend to have amnesia?

    Is he responsible?

    He doesn't want to be responsible!

    Xia Yi was so guilty that he didn't dare to look into Heinz's eyes, and felt that he really couldn't pass the test of his conscience.

    Does Heinz like him? But he doesn't like Heinz!

    He doesn't like anyone either, and liking is an expensive thing.

    He has never liked someone in his life plan, it is enough to live and enjoy the beauty of this world.

    Xia Yi frowned, his light brown eyes were full of confusion, he looked up at Heinz tentatively and said, "Aren't you mistaken? Why do you like me?" He has already planned it

    !

    Both he and Heinz survived, and they will continue to go to the battlefield. In this era, the death rate of soldiers is not high. It is very likely that he and Heinz can live forever.

    Even in their hands, the long-cherished wish of friends can be realized, and the bugs can be completely driven out of the human habitat.

    After graduation, Heinz will find a gentle, beautiful and elegant Omega. She will know everything like Heinz, gentle and strong, and they will have many lovely children.

    He would always live next door to Heinz, and he figured Heinz wouldn't mind.

    He will be a cool uncle and give Heinz's children everything he knows. If Heinz has a daughter, he will treat her like a princess and give her everything she wants.

    From time to time, he would go to the Heinz's for dinner, or even attend their family dinners and become part of their family.

    This is what he thinks.

    He couldn't understand why Heinz liked him, he couldn't even recognize many uncommon words, he didn't understand many things except fighting, and he wasn't gentle. What if his future children are like him?

    Xia Yi rubbed her hair irritably, looked at the little monster, and couldn't help but worry deeply about its future.

    "I'm sure." Heinz, who was watching him, stretched out his hand towards Xia Yi's cheek, wanting to touch the boy's cheek, but his fingertips stopped a few inches away from Xia Yi's cheek, trembling slightly, and then he clenched his fingers into a fist, Let it go again.

    Carefully, restrained to the extreme.

    With a hoarse voice, Heinz smiled slightly and said, "I'm sorry. Xiao Yi, if you don't like me, it doesn't matter if you refuse. Anyway——"

    Heinz lowered his head and remained silent.

    Xia Yi stared at Heinz, but felt an inexplicable feeling in his heart.

    Isn't it good that he looks like this.

    Heinz was always suppressing himself.

    Since he knew Heinz, Heinz has shouldered too much.

    He - the descendant of the people's family, young and promising, with outstanding talent and outstanding achievements, has become the light that everyone looks up to and the last hope in their hearts.

    The reason why the dark ages are dark ages is because there is no light in that age.

    What can be seen is deep despair. No one knows whether they can live until tomorrow. Maybe they are still lingering today, and tomorrow the planet will be captured by the Zerg and reduced to flesh and blood.